I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im not naive by no stretch of the imagination.....the real question is, why do yall want to know so much? how is knowing going to affect your personal lives?

alotta cats just pry for information to hate....and esp on the coli, y'all nikkas are weirdos....y'all will take the slightest clue and spend 6 hours researching the net ...just to discover my identity, not that im afraid...i live what I speak...I cant be exposed ....but I don't like my business out there...I'm not trying to be coli famous....

look at what happened to the Nigerian...he puts everything out and he got destroyed

he got destroyed because he was a moron...I'm sure if he had a legit business venture not centered around hiring ugly cac hoes holding a fake product he didn't patent, the people on this site would have supported him

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
im not naive by no stretch of the imagination.....the real question is, why do yall want to know so much? how is knowing going to affect your personal lives?

alotta cats just pry for information to hate....and esp on the coli, y'all nikkas are weirdos....y'all will take the slightest clue and spend 6 hours researching the net ...just to discover my identity, not that im afraid...i live what I speak...I cant be exposed ....but I don't like my business out there...I'm not trying to be coli famous....

look at what happened to the Nigerian...he puts everything out and he got destroyed

Credibility.

If I was on here spewing that I had proof of the existence of god, and you asked me to show you and I said no, that makes me a bullshytter, right?

Same concept.

And the nigerian got destroyed cause he was a fukkboy. There were people here who legit tried to support that mollywater fiasco, only to be shat on. fukk him.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
There is nothing wrong with starting your own business, but be realistic. I would not quit my day job until my company is pulling in enough profit for me. I work 60 hours a week right now and I am starting a small business in January plus I write books and publish them on amazon kindle. I still wouldn't quit my full time position until I know that I am secured financially.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Also a lot of people do not have what it takes to run a business. Everyone can not be the CEO, manager, or whatever. There is nothing wrong with not being the CEO. I will tell everyone to invest their money wisely and not rely solely on their career as their only stream of income.

MarcusDigital

Being Real Till Aint No Real Left
Daps

Lol the Nigerian is diff breh

He went from selling water to fcking CAC bytches in 3 somes.The dude was in love with fukkery

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is nothing wrong with starting your own business, but be realistic. I would not quit my day job until my company is pulling in enough profit for me. I work 60 hours a week right now and I am starting a small business in January plus I write books and publish them on amazon kindle. I still wouldn't quit my full time position until I know that I am secured financially.
i feel u, but sometimes u gotta go for broke....all or nothing

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
I still wouldn't quit my full time position until I know that I am secured financially.

Also a lot of people do not have what it takes to run a business. Everyone can not be the CEO, manager, or whatev
These were my first thoughts, I'm really surprised that Boyle allowed this silly shyt on his channel.