Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just want to know breh. After quiting your job, how are you supposed to make money?

I never hear you speak about that..... Your solution to a problem is another problem...... :skip:

Why don't you explain how your making money right now? :ehh:
Make something and sell it, deliver pizza, cut grass, run errands, etc.

MarcusDigital

Being Real Till Aint No Real Left
Daps
LMAOOO dis sht got me
:dead:

@DrX
I'm wit u on the whole job system and how its bs. I'm 21 and plan on leaving this hamster wheel while im still young.

But damn breh brothers in here wanna know what it is you do.
:jbhmm:
So maybe we can join the wave

Last edited:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LMAOOO dis sht got me
:dead:

@DrX
I'm wit u on the howl job system and how its bs. I'm 21 and plan on leaving this hamster wheel while in still young.

But damn breh brothers in here wanna know what it is you do.
:jbhmm:
So maybe we can join the wave
Like I said...it's a rare niche....its not a typical business or Industry.... Its something that I'll either win big or fail big....no middle ground...its a unstable path, that's why I do multiple things within it...that's why its so hard to get on and even harder to do it solo

And its something that I've been doing since I was a child....almost like boxing or comedy...its not boxing or comedy of course...but in a way, what I do can be compared with that from the standpoint of hard it is to make it and how hard I have to train to compete

The avg person cant do this...its not like flipping houses or selling something

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So since most of us can't possibly do whatever this thing is, you can safely tell us without worrying we might steal your idea
I don't care about that...I just like to stay low, that's all...I'm good....

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Wow...what a horribly stupid video
People just throw out the "start your own business" bullshyt without understanding how much of an investment it is time-wise and financially :what:

Sonny Bonds

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Like I said...it's a rare niche....its not a typical business or Industry.... Its something that I'll either win big or fail big....no middle ground...its a unstable path, that's why I do multiple things within it...that's why its so hard to get on and even harder to do it solo

And its something that I've been doing since I was a child....almost like boxing or comedy...its not boxing or comedy of course...but in a way, what I do can be compared with that from the standpoint of hard it is to make it and how hard I have to train to compete

The avg person cant do this...its not like flipping houses or selling something
Didn't you have a big thread about how people here don't share knowledge and how it's not good for black people?

:wtb:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps

And apparently it's impossible to type a few words to describe it too. :laugh:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And apparently it's impossible to type a few words to describe it too. :laugh:
im not naive by no stretch of the imagination.....the real question is, why do yall want to know so much? how is knowing going to affect your personal lives?

alotta cats just pry for information to hate....and esp on the coli, y'all nikkas are weirdos....y'all will take the slightest clue and spend 6 hours researching the net ...just to discover my identity, not that im afraid...i live what I speak...I cant be exposed ....but I don't like my business out there...I'm not trying to be coli famous....

look at what happened to the Nigerian...he puts everything out and he got destroyed

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
CHLA Nurse from Valencia Celebrates 45 Years
Tommy-7507-556x371.jpg

“Since June 20, 1970, I have worked on this floor,” Covington said, noting that his preference for working three 12-hour shifts during the evening is due in part to better traffic flow when commuting from his Valencia home. “You’re working during a period that most people don’t want to work and I wanted to try to give all I could.”

So is this man an idiot for not "bossing up" and starting his own health clinic?:francis: