Rank your parents

All Star
Daps
Can't for give my father he beat my mother for years and I couldn't do a damn thing about it:stopitslime:..fukk that muthafukka:pacspit: :pacspit: I told him to try that shyt again:pacspit: I'll be waiting:ufdup:
Don't understand how someone could raise their hands to their father, although my father has always been there and we've had argument. You gotta let go eventually though cause walking around with hate in your heart is a L. I can understand wanting to protect your mom's though.

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
It's not healthy to harbor resentment to your parents. The past is the past they did what they could. Obviously you wish they did more, but as men it's silly to blame them for your failures when you're now in control. Let it go brehs[/QUOTE

What if one parent still does emotionally abusive things, present day? Won't acknowledge their deficiencies in parenting or make an effort to change?

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
Then I would suggest cutting them off instead of being angry and dealing with their abuse. It's that simple. Don't let them back in until they care to change.

That's what I've done, cut his ass off. But that's just a band aide.

damn_ese

All Star
Daps
pops : 8 he was the breadwinner and always working for us, pretty much did what a father is suppose to do, although his drinking and temper would sometimes be too much, worked together once . . once.
mom: 9 she always had our back no matter what, always on the frontline when it comes to her kids, a classic mom, always had dinner ready, made sure we ate breakfast, never let a day go by without letting us know she loved us, kind of a gossiper, but what woman isnt i suppose

love you mom and dad:mjcry:

Palm Tree's & Blunts

Big timah timah
Daps
If any of you are rating your dad negative numbers (-1000, - 100, whatever), your mom can't be a positive number too, sorry.

:ehh: some truth in that. Women afraid of leaving they can say 'oh I'm doing it for kids' lol no...it's actually making it worse for the kids because now they think this type of dysfunction is normal.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I honestly hope that everyone rating their dad low doesn't walk the same path with their kids. Real talk, I don't care if you're black or not, kids don't deserve to have a shytty childhood for any reason.

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mom is a 10. Hardest working, cleanest, one of the funniest, hustler mentaitly person I have ever met. fukked me up becuase I can't find a women with 10% of her makeup.

only qualm is she wasn't a millionaire but not realistic.

Father a 4. Was around for my sis not to much for me. He tries barely now but he is to much of a brute and always complains to be in my circle.