Rank your parents

GetSomeMoney

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:ehh: some truth in that. Women afraid of leaving they can say 'oh I'm doing it for kids' lol no...it's actually making it worse for the kids because now they think this type of dysfunction is normal.
I personally feel no man wants to be a deadbeat or bad father, many may be young enough not to know what the role is or what to do but very few going in actively are trying to be a bad father, the relationship between the mom and dad usually dictates the future family dynamics

Last edited:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Both came to America by way of Jamaica.... Both worked good jobs and were able to afford apartments, cars, and make smart investments... Both put their money to Good use and purchased a home which currently has a great return in equity... Both raised me and my sis up to be upstanding individuals with college degrees and great careers despite the fact we grew up during the major crack/crime era in Harlem and saw a lot of our family/friends go the opposite way.....

So both get a 10 far as I'm concerned.... :salute:

Palm Tree's & Blunts

Big timah timah
Daps
I personally feel no man wants to a deadbeat or bad father, many may be young enough not know what the role is or what to do but very few going in actively trying to be a bad father, the relationship between the mom and dad usually dictates the future family dynamics

I'm not going to put my business out on the net like that but this is spot on

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Mom - 9
Dad - 6

I was sheltered as a child due to my situation from birth.

My mom dealt with me on a 24/7 basis. Taught me how to do things for myself such as iron, cook, such things I needed to know how to do to survive. Easy to talk with at times as I've gotten older, I try not to share much because she says some stuff that irratates me at times. Still love her.

My dad was difficult to get along with it and talk to as a child. Always had the mentality a child should be seen not heard. He was around but could have been more involved in my development as a child. As I got older due to the above it's difficult for me to deal talk to him because he has a know-it-all mentality at times and the past stuff.

I still love em'

Last edited:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
My mom 10:mjcry:
My dad -100
tumblr_m5vs92Edhf1qiuuwuo1_500.gif
abusive muthafukka:pacspit:
Same here

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
Dad - 10

Mom - 7.5

My mom is basically a grown up teenager :francis: . I've been more mature than my mom since I was like 14. I love my mom but it is what it is

My dad is a real nikka, never sheltered me and always held it down for the family. I used to think my dad kept it too real but as I get closer to 30 I understand why he raised us like that

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
I WOULD SAY AN 8. SHE DID SOME THINGS THAT MESSED ME UP BUT SHE DID THEM OUT OF HER OWN IGNORANCE AND EVEN APOLOGIZED WHEN I WAS GROWN. THE BEST THING SHE DID WAS KEEP ME CLEAR OF A LOT OF NEGATIVE THINGS. LIVING IN A BAD DETROIT NEIGHBORHOOD WAS A SERIOUS DRAWBACK FOR EDUCATION BUT SHE MADE MOVES AND WORKED DOUBLES TO GET ME IN PRIVATE SCHOOL TO FROM K-3RD GRADE. DAD JUMPED SHIP AROUND THAT TIME AND THINGS WAS ROUGH BUT SHE KEPT MY NOSE CLEAN.

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
Mom: 8.5
Dad: 7.5

Mom: I'm not as close with her as I should be. I could trust her with anything. She always encouraged me to be creative, bought me art supplies as a kid, convinced me to play chess in HS, got me my first piano, let me read her book collection, etc. Nowadays, she's the only person I show my music before I release it :to:

I docked 1.5 points because there was some sort of verbal abuse growing up, as a kid I had a stutter and a weird voice, ppl always made fun of me for that...I wasn't the smartest kid either and i'd fukk up a lot. You get used to being called a dumb ass, retard, etc but when your mom gets mad and calls you that and mocks your voice, you really have to be a loser. :francis:

Plus, I'm introverted and she isn't, all I wanted was to be left alone most of the time instead of being dragged somewhere.

Dad: He was always there, but for most of my life that was it, he was just there.

Taught me a lot but not enough; I learned to shave, ride a bike, tie my shoes and a bunch of stuff by myself.

Outside of TV I never really had other examples of a Dad to compare and he was a huge fan of sports so I always assumed he was ashamed of me or something, we never had a lot in common besides DNA.

I was scared to open up with him, I still am to an extent but either way, we're very close now.

Only downside is him tryna give me advice he should've years ago...like man, you did your best, stop making up for lost time :francis: