Remember When Napolean aka śïñe•qúå_nøn Sh!tted On Black Folks For Supporting Mike Brown.?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:what: I'm even more convinced that more than one person is behind the account.
because its impossible to find fault with nike-branded "woke" gear on ANY level by ANY black person

You all are delusional beyond repair. its precisely why I try ignoring the stupidity that festers on here

No, i don't care how much nike "donates" to "the community"...ultimately its short-sighted and signals poor optics.

This is PRECISELY the problem i had with the half assed protests that led us here. No organization. No targeted goals. No strategy. No effective public relations management. Just sloppy twitter users "dragging" each other with articles from The Root. No real sentiments, resolve or gumption. Just absolute degenerate losers pretending to move the issue forward.

And what did we finally mange to get? A SOLDIER like Kaepernick...who i support...but now his message is being coopted and what do I see? People falling over themselves to support the same cooperation you all mock for empowering an apathetic Michael Jordan.

No amount of money invested into a few community centers or buys gear for kids will change: Political activism, economic inequality facing black americans, or the long term project of strong independent communities

I dont like seeing things being coopted, especially when people get giddy that a corporation sides with them.

Phil Knight contributes $500,000 to Republican gubernatorial candidate Knute Buehler

Yall really think its one way, but its another way.

Successful marketing captures people emotionally and irrationally. Seems it worked...

Last edited:

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Yeah, Nike branded wokeness isn't my thing. Sorry that bothers you. Thats not "pro-black" either. You're not the standard, the measure, or the bar to clear. You don't speak for me, nor are you the arbiter of "pro-blackness." Corporatism on any social issue gets a side eye from me.

I support Kaepernick 100%, regardless. Do your research on that you feckless troll.

Keep crying about it.

I've done more in my personal life to elevate the welfare of black boys and young men than you could dream of. You're nothing but a garbage forum-troll trawling my comments for sustenance.

What made you change your mind about the mike brown situation?

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
dont go silent on us now kumar
because its impossible to find fault with nike-branded "woke" gear on ANY level by ANY black person

You all are delusional beyond repair. its precisely why I try ignoring the stupidity that festers on here

No, i don't care how much nike "donates" to "the community"...ultimately its short-sighted and signals poor optics.

This is PRECISELY the problem i had with the half assed protests that led us here. No organization. No targeted goals. No strategy. No effective public relations management. Just sloppy twitter users "dragging" each other with articles from The Root. No real sentiments, resolve or gumption. Just absolute degenerate losers pretending to move the issue forward.

And what did we finally mange to get? A SOLDIER like Kaepernick...who i support...but now his message is being coopted and what do I see? People falling over themselves to support the same cooperation you all mock for empowering an apathetic Michael Jordan.

No amount of money invested into a few community centers or buys gear for kids will change: Political activism, economic inequality facing black americans, or the long term project of strong independent communities

I dont like seeing things being coopted, especially when people get giddy that a corporation sides with them.

Phil Knight contributes $500,000 to Republican gubernatorial candidate Knute Buehler

Successful marketing captures people emotionally and irrationally. Seems it worked...

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I got a serious question....do you have a history of mental illness?

This thread exists because you were 100% wrong on your stance with Mike Brown....and instead of admitting you were wrong, you just changed the thread title. Got called out....came in here and actually doubled down on your original stance....which you admitted was wrong with the title change.

So either you're mentally ill, or there's multiple people running your account.

This Nike shyt didn't happen in a vacuum....you do and say a lot of suspect shyt.

Criticized people for defending Mike Brown...."oh, it wasn't the right case to get behind".

Criticize Nike for promoting Kaep...."oh, I don't like corporate wokeness".

Criticize Coli posters and black people in general for not helping their community....people ask you for proof of what you've done....*crickets*

And I'm :dead: at "b bu but Phil Knight donated to the Republicans"....he's also donated to the Democrats. Hell, Knute Buehler is so moderate he's damn near a Democrat, himself.

Buehler is a moderate Republican who pushed to expand access to birth control and has crossed the aisle to vote with Democrats to push an anti-coal bill that doubled the state's renewable energy requirements. He wants to cut down on government spending. This year, he sided with landlords on the question of rent control and voted against a $550 million tax increase to sustain the state's Medicaid program.

Readers respond: Democrats turn over Knute leaf

But none of that fits you're agenda, does it?
Anyway....do you not realize, no matter what your reasoning, half the time you're arguing the exact same points as the Alt-Right? But it's ok because at least you're black, right? :manny:

I mean....at the end of the day what's the difference between you and those weirdos cutting up their socks on Twitter? Other than you know how to package your message slightly better.

Fred.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The real problem is that I have to keep answering this.

I maintain that:

1. This was before Philando Castile (a case I thought would really change things). IMO, this was the case that people should have gone crazy over and turned Minneapolis/St. Paul into what happened in Baltimore with Freddie Gray.
  2. Darren Wilson was looking for confrontation. It doesn't seem to me that Darren Wilson approached Mike Brown in good faith
  3. There was never enough evidence to prosecute Darren Wilson
  4. Wilson was over-charged: Amid Conflicting Accounts, Trusting Darren Wilson
  5. Mike Brown's case was the wrong hill for us to die on. Too much happened and its not clear what took place to a reliable degree. This bothers people and it ignores the reality of the situation.
  6. It looked like there was a fight/scuffle/altercation with Darren Wilson. You can't fight Darren Wilson. Period.That deflates any sort of defense necessary to charge Wilson with a crime and it takes away the leverage you need with white jurors.
  7. I knew SOMETHING happened with Mike Brown's case of having his hands up because of the sheer preponderance of witness accounts, but there was not enough to do with it
  8. The video of Mike Brown in the convenient store before the murder hurts the argument that he didnt get into an altercation with Darren Wilson in the court of public opinion. This is just what happens. You know this is true.You can't fix that on a societal level of how things are viewed.
  9. This interpretation of the video changes things: Stranger Fruit (film) - Wikipedia that Mike Brown wasn't in the wrong at the convenient store...or less in the wrong. Either way, it may not really change much if Darren Wilson didn't know what happened when he rolled up on Mike Brown
  10. Ultimately in the court of public opinion, its impossible to account for enough leverage to successfully win enough support to defend Mike Brown's case. Its a perfect storm of bad options. Its not Walter Scott. Its not Philando Castile. Its not Trayvon Martin. Its not Tamir Rice. Its not Renisha McBride. Its not Eric Garner. Why people died on the Mike Brown hill, I maintain was a missed opportunity for the community and it hurt our ability to successfully navigate public opinion towards changing the outcomes in police brutality and assault. It got co-opted by people who didn't know what they were doing, who didn't know what they were talking about, and didn't know how to use it to our advantage to push for change. As more information came out, it was harder and harder defend and no one wanted to back down because of the newfound publicity of guys like Deray and Netta etc.
  11. If we understand that the Civil Rights Era of the 60s, we understand that they PICKED AND CHOSE which cases to take up as activist projects. Strategy mattered. Pretending that it didn't influence decision making is a fatal error.

And whats worse? i've said this ad nauseam and no one updates the fact that i've addressed this.

At this point, its harassment at the highest levels.

I'm TIRED of answering this.

I have repeated this DOZENS of times.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I got a serious question....do you have a history of mental illness?

This thread exists because you were 100% wrong on your stance with Mike Brown....and instead of admitting you were wrong, you just changed the thread title. Got called out....came in here and actually doubled down on your original stance....which you admitted was wrong with the title change.

So either you're mentally ill, or there's multiple people running your account.

This Nike shyt didn't happen in a vacuum....you do and say a lot of suspect shyt.

Criticized people for defending Mike Brown...."oh, it wasn't the right case to get behind".

Criticize Nike for promoting Kaep...."oh, I don't like corporate wokeness".

Criticize Coli posters and black people in general for not helping their community....people ask you for proof of what you've done....*crickets*

And I'm :dead: at "b bu but Phil Knight donated to the Republicans"....he's also donated to the Democrats. Hell, Knute Buehler is so moderate he's damn near a Democrat, himself.

Readers respond: Democrats turn over Knute leaf

But none of that fits you're agenda, does it?
Anyway....do you not realize, no matter what your reasoning, half the time you're arguing the exact same points as the Alt-Right? But it's ok because at least you're black, right? :manny:

Fred.
You

Don't

Speak

For

All

Black

Posters

1. I've supported Kaepernick 100%

2. The Nike move feels and looks slimey.

3. I'm not wrong on Mike Brown. You just don't like my interpretation of the events.

Now i'm defending the Alt Right?

jesus. christ. You dweeb, Ive damn near invented the thread on right wing insurgencies and propaganda on The Coli.

Let's talk about the radicalisation of young white males online

I mean look at who contributed the most there!
Code:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/lets-talk-about-the-radicalisation-of-young-white-males-online.481587/whoreplied

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I maintain that:

1. This was before Philando Castile (a case I thought would really change things). IMO, this was the case that people should have gone crazy over and turned Minneapolis/St. Paul into what happened in Baltimore with Freddie Gray.
  2. Darren Wilson was looking for confrontation. It doesn't seem to me that Darren Wilson approached Mike Brown in good faith
  5. Mike Brown's case was the wrong hill for us to die on. Too much happened and its not clear what took place to a reliable degree. This bothers people and it ignores the reality of the situation.
  6. It looked like there was a fight/scuffle/altercation with Darren Wilson. You can't fight Darren Wilson. Period.That deflates any sort of defense necessary to charge Wilson with a crime and it takes away the leverage you need with white jurors.
  7. I knew SOMETHING happened with Mike Brown's case of having his hands up because of the sheer preponderance of witness accounts, but there was not enough to do with it
  8. The video of Mike Brown in the convenient store before the murder hurts the argument that he didnt get into an altercation with Darren Wilson in the court of public opinion. This is just what happens. You know this is true.You can't fix that on a societal level of how things are viewed.
  9. This interpretation of the video changes things: Stranger Fruit (film) - Wikipedia that Mike Brown wasn't in the wrong at the convenient store...or less in the wrong. Either way, it may not really change much if Darren Wilson didn't know what happened when he rolled up on Mike Brown
  10. Ultimately in the court of public opinion, its impossible to account for enough leverage to successfully win enough support to defend Mike Brown's case. Its a perfect storm of bad options. Its not Walter Scott. Its not Philando Castile. Its not Trayvon Martin. Its not Tamir Rice. Its not Renisha McBride. Its not Eric Garner. Why people died on the Mike Brown hill, I maintain was a missed opportunity for the community and it hurt our ability to successfully navigate public opinion towards changing the outcomes in police brutality and assault. It got co-opted by people who didn't know what they were doing, who didn't know what they were talking about, and didn't know how to use it to our advantage to push for change. As more information came out, it was harder and harder defend and no one wanted to back down because of the newfound publicity of guys like Deray and Netta etc.
  11. If we understand that the Civil Rights Era of the 60s, we understand that they PICKED AND CHOSE which cases to take up as activist projects. Strategy mattered. Pretending that it didn't influence decision making is a fatal error.

And whats worse? i've said this ad nauseam and no one updates the fact that i've addressed this.

If you're tired of the harassment, bounce. Simple solution.

Fred.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra

I maintain that:

full

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If you're tired of the harassment, bounce. Simple solution.

Fred.
Thanks for confirming you don't give a shyt about actually getting to the bottom of anything.

We have a moderator who condones inciting harassment of users after carefully and clearly elucidating views.

This was NEVER about confronting me. This was sheer and simple shyt posting.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Thanks for confirming you don't give a shyt about actually getting to the bottom of anything.

We have a moderator who condones inciting harassment of users after carefully and clearly elucidating views.

This was NEVER about confronting me. This was sheer and simple shyt posting.
Dont you harass christian and muslim posters all the time

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He would get the axe if I had a choice
I've given you the clarity and direct answers you asked for.

Its not enough.

We have literal conservative republican white supremacists on here
and its me you're mad at?

If you wanted a sycophant who didn't assert an independent opinion, all you had to do was say that.

Hell, if we're honest you probably disagree with me at max...10% of the time.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Dont you harass christian and muslim posters all the time
Tell me what either of those have done to help this larger project of black empowerment?

You have flat earthers, creationists, conspiracy theorists, anti-scientific trolls and for a while we had a few actual radical islamists posting on here.

I'm a solidly left leaning, democrat voting, fairly socially liberal person and its ME you have beef with?

ME?!

I mean come on now...this is just pathetic amidst real and clear and present dangers on this forum.

Think about what you disagree with me on. Now what percent is that? 5%? 10%? Its not 50%. Its not 75%.

Look in the mirror.