Remembering Latasha Harlins 25 Years Later

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Call someone else a dumbass when you still don't even know the difference between your and you're brehs :laff:

Smh DUMBASS nikkaS never have anything intelligent to say. Yes grammar is the equivalency of intelligence when compared to a fukk nikka who fancies himself as some sort of Internet African American wind talker. nikka please shut your dumb ass up.

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Smh DUMBASS nikkaS never have anything intelligent to say. Yes grammar is the equivalency of intelligence when compared to a fukk nikka who fancies himself as some sort of Internet African American wind talker. nikka please shut your dumb ass up.

:russ: It's so easy to get you cacs angry.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Yea your white lol

Say word? Nah bruh, If Im white because I'm a realist then your white because of your "Mike don't fukk with black people" bullshyt. Don't feed the trolls bruh. Some nikkas are too dumb to even seem smart on the internet.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Say word? Nah bruh, If Im white because I'm a realist then your white because of your "Mike don't fukk with black people" bullshyt. Don't feed the trolls bruh. Some nikkas are too dumb to even seem smart on the internet.
Bruh don't even fight these coli nikkas. I stated an opinion some little boy just called me a worthless c00n. Not knowing that I'm a black man with a fro and beads around his neck, who just the other week was out in the streets of Detroit in a blizzard protesting Trump while buddy was at home on hid computer. These internet goons been lit the past few years :mjlol:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Bruh don't even fight these coli nikkas. I stated an opinion some little boy just called me a worthless c00n. Not knowing that I'm a black man with a fro and beads around his neck, who just the other week was out in the streets of Detroit in a blizzard protesting Trump while buddy was at home on hid computer. These internet goons been lit the past few years :mjlol:

Dig it, everybody has their own definition of "blackness" though. I am for the cause, but I can't support that whole blacks are above everyone else nonsense. Cause that just not accurate. We have to accept the good and bad. Seem like everybody wants to do one or the other. There is no in between. That's backwards thinking imho.

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Brah. Why is it relevant that you see the "Korean side" of it?

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
My guys, I am not saying she was right. It was just the tipping point. While the white/black tensions were high, many forget that the Korean tension was just as high too, maybe even higher because they shared the same hood. It was the symbol of "I'm getting robbed every day and nobody is doing anything about it"

Maybe they shouldn't post up in neighborhoods where they get no respect then.