Remembering Latasha Harlins 25 Years Later

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
The whole incident was on camera, the Korean owner was tried and convicted, im curious as to what side you searching for "breh"
I done said this shyt 3 times now, I DO NOT THINK THE STORE OWNER HAD TO RIGHT TO SHOOT HER. But it was years of frustration coming ahead in ONE incident, proving how bad racial tensions were. I'm going to keep it real. I live in a black city, unlike most of you fuax black revolutionaries. When I walk outside my building and go to the store, I am worried about nikkaZ robbing me. Been in some situations but luckily no drama went down. You've been robbed 10 times before, you will be on edge. I heard dude above me say "don't come to that neighborhood then", that sounds foolish. Black folks don't own markets, department stores, gas stations. Other cultures were needed to survive, and leave it to blacks to rob and terrorize their neighborhood stores. Call me a c00n or whatever else you feel like calling me. I'm going to keep it a buck. Dumb nikkas done lived in the burbs all their life and want to tell me how it is in the city. Sound fukking foolish

To Latasha, RIP. Your death was senseless and unwarranted. It was just the wrong place, wrong era. I would bring up the Reg Denny case, but I'm sure nikkas will say "well, he shouldn't have been there"

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
*you're..We just went through this :mjlol:
And she didn't do anything wrong in the first place, cac :umad:

Yeah gotcha
Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif

This entire conversation is reducing my intellect by the minute. :camby:

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I done said this shyt 3 times now, I DO NOT THINK THE STORE OWNER HAD TO RIGHT TO SHOOT HER. But it was years of frustration coming ahead in ONE incident, proving how bad racial tensions were. I'm going to keep it real. I live in a black city, unlike most of you fuax black revolutionaries. When I walk outside my building and go to the store, I am worried about nikkaZ robbing me. Been in some situations but luckily no drama went down. You've been robbed 10 times before, you will be on edge. I heard dude above me say "don't come to that neighborhood then", that sounds foolish. Black folks don't own markets, department stores, gas stations. Other cultures were needed to survive, and leave it to blacks to rob and terrorize their neighborhood stores. Call me a c00n or whatever else you feel like calling me. I'm going to keep it a buck. Dumb nikkas done lived in the burbs all their life and want to tell me how it is in the city. Sound fukking foolish

To Latasha, RIP. Your death was senseless and unwarranted. It was just the wrong place, wrong era. I would bring up the Reg Denny case, but I'm sure nikkas will say "well, he shouldn't have been there"

:why: Wrong place? Wrong Era?

Was Trayvon in the wrong place and wrong era when the spic hunted him down like a dog?

Latasha would be in the wrong era today and wrong place as long as she black........

And I grew up in the "era" Latasha was growing up in...she was two years older than me at that time...it was big news back then across the nation.......and i'm from one of toughest hoods and blocks in the US......:rudy:

Call it like it is....these koreans and arabs in our hoods come to there to steal the money out the hood then dip, they racist before and after they get there. Robberies or no robberies....the situation is always tense, due to their racism. Just like cacs they will smile in your face and then create a confrontation in order to kill you.

Latasha wasn't doing nothing wrong. She came to the counter to pay and had the juice in her bag, because she was intending to PAY and had the money ready. Don't cape for prejudice and racism when its staring you dead in the face.

I used to go to the corner stores when I was latasha age also...same era...I had arabs in the hood I lived at.....and they hated black people and was just waiting for an "opportunity" to be able to kill one. They used to pull shotguns out on people they "THOUGHT" was stealing or in their store to do harm, when it really wasn't any problem. Yes I as a kid witnessed this in broad daylight. So there are many "latasha harlins" incidents waiting to happen as long as there are racists OUTSIDERS in our communities who only care about the money they can get out of you, but not your life.

And this korean bytch even lied to save her ass, which inevitably it did with a crooked and racist justice system, saying it "accidently" went off.....the damn video shows she AIMED at that girl.......she should've been fed to rats right afterwards.......I'm glad they burned her store down and burned all the chinks stores down during the "riots"....and yet they still at today.....done took over the hair industry and made a fortune off self hatred........smiling in sisters faces while they sell em chemicals and dog hair....and robbin black communities internal wealth.

You a young dude....don't act like you know about that "era"......and what is and ain't......cuz I got ether for that ass.........stick to this skinny jean homosexual lovin era you clowns adore......

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because there's always two sides to a story :mindblown:

She shot a innocent child in the head for nothing breh.

Even if you want to "tell" her side, you CANT do it here where brehs are pointing out that a blatant injustice took place, and then when you get negative feedback, start calling nikkas weak minded.:stopitslime:

We don't care about her "side"

King Poetic

12:21
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Lakes
I know some of her cousins, a couple live in Inglewood

Being young at that time and throughout the 90s L.A. racial tensions was worst than the south...

This is when we had black proud.... now since the natives are all moving out, we have these out of town c00ns taking over