Response: "Yeah she definitely would"

Rebuttal: "A lot of ugly/fat hoes get attention, what's your point?"

200w.gif
tenor.gif

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
im not gonna say shes not all that looks wise cuz thats a lie

but talent wise musically and artistically? she never wrote a lyric in her life, she cant sing to save her life, and at least in most pop stars cases they make up for it with their dancing ability like britney did but she cant even do that so she brings nothing to the table but a look

That's bullshyt breh....but imma let you cook

LevelUp

Don't Like My Threads, Blow The Whistle
Daps
All her songs sound the same to me.
Repetitive ass hook. Think diamond and umbrella.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She and a lot of other people that are mainstream been talentless in the music department and yet they have managed to blow up because the machine and everything other than the actual talent has made it work for them. Then again, anybody that has no talent in a certain field can blow up under the right conditions even to the point where people will believe they have talent in a certain field when they don't.

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
And yet she consistently makes better music than ALL of your favorite pop stars, for the last decade.

Rihanna never wanted or claimed to be the next Whitney. She stated that she wanted to be Madonna...a cultural icon with hits for days. She has already surpassed Madonna, IMO.

Last edited:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
She's a dime and her music bumps. She's not a good singer, but the music comes out dope. She's like the rapper that isn't highly skilled but his music is still entertaining. Plus her personality adds to it.