tumblr_orpsprnKZG1rhulsko1_400.gif

Lovely!!!
:banderas:

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
51 Songs written by Rihanna. Given that I never hear about legal, copywriting disputes, I tend to think that this list may be somewhat. Wiki

I listed a few songs for the peeps that are too lazy to click the link...
  • Watch & Learn
  • What Now
  • Rude Boy
  • Work
  • Rockstar 101
  • Love on the Brain
  • Kiss It Better

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I wasn't a big fan of hers at all but that Anti album... :whew:

She got some jams but man I couldn't pay to see her live. I'm good on that.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
:childplease:

It would just be easier to say you hate Rihanna.

You can't last over a decade in the game without having something special. Lots of artists have people writing for them and handling their marketing and don't make it past a single or two.

I can tell a lot of you guys don't listen to pop music like that but have opinions on Rihanna's music.

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
Rihanna is a walking Advertisement.
She has a lovely personality and made a career of being pretty, well dressed, and fun.

She is a true testament to how having a great personality can open up way more doors than actually being exceptionally talented.
People remember how you make them feel more so than what you did for/to them.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Leave her alone.
She started with pon de replay then SOS then unfaithful then Umbrella then she blew the F up and became a standard for pop music.
It happens, just accept it. No need to call her talentless, you sound mad for some reason.
No one is really super famous based on talented anymore (MJ,bob marley,r kelly,etc those days are dead) thats not how music works these days sadly. Its about just being lucky to be picked by the industry machine for a set of random reasons(looks,sex appeal,personality). Then you get that almighty radio/tv plug and then its up to the people to decide if you have the right stuff to last a lifetime(mindless kids and horny highschoolers mostly).