Rihanna is so talentless its mind bogglin :why:

Daps
To the people who @ me this is my response

I find it sad you guys can never go at the white women like Madonna or Taylor Swift. And dont say Taylor writes because just cause you write, it doesnt mean anything if its cheesy

But yall have nothing nice to say about her or any Black woman for that matter

Even if you feel she is talentness why cant yall ever at least salute her for how ambitious she has been brand wise and becoming a female mogul?

Half the people in here havent even listened to enough performances by her to say she cant sing

I didnt say she is exceptional but i hate how people act as if there is no grey area

People have this annoying habit of seeing a bad performance from 2014 and remember one from 2016 and then say someone cannot sing

Its like how people say Michelle Williams was "always messing up" and yet we only have a few examples out of hundreds of her messing up

Alot of people will just repeat each other to be a part of the crowd

What the hell u mean "and on top of that"? Can u weirdos ever keep your mind off sex or physical atrributes?

Its a discussion on music or talent learn to focus

The idiot OP chose the worst video to use as an example

I could show u a great one now and u will all say its a fluke

The ill thing I remembered Madonna right before I saw your post lol I'll be honest I think nobody mentions some of these white performers because there is almost an unspoken understood notion that they more times or not aren't as talented as their black counterparts so not worth mentioning. It's always a good laugh to hear people place Madonna in Prince & Michaels category. Succes wise? Sure Talent wise? fukk no lol

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps
All this dissing needs to chill. Stop this machine shyt too. Of course her ass has a team. Every artist has a group that has an agenda to get the artist big.
There is no way you can be talentless but connect to the mass population with hits upon hits upon hits.

rihanna is hot in a freaky/sex appeal kinda way but her actual facial features aren't that great. I always thought here head/face had midget proportions:patrice:
but yooooooo this is accurate.

Honestly one of her major top talents is sex appeal. Like she could be 8/10 in a room full of 10/10s wanting to smash you but you would want her and only her. And its because her sex appeal makes her a 20/10.

I don't know how she did it but she mastered that asset and it does put her on another level. Like she just oozes freak in the hottest way possible without trying. Meanwhile there a bunch of female artist doing the same thing yet somehow it seems forced and fake

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
And yet she consistently makes better music than ALL of your favorite pop stars, for the last decade.

Rihanna never wanted or claimed to be the next Whitney. She stated that she wanted to be Madonna...a cultural icon with hits for days. She has already surpassed Madonna, IMO.
:mjlol: I love me a lil Riri, but nah

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
To the people who @ me this is my response

I find it sad you guys can never go at the white women like Madonna or Taylor Swift. And dont say Taylor writes because just cause you write, it doesnt mean anything if its cheesy

But yall have nothing nice to say about her or any Black woman for that matter

Even if you feel she is talentness why cant yall ever at least salute her for how ambitious she has been brand wise and becoming a female mogul?

Half the people in here havent even listened to enough performances by her to say she cant sing

I didnt say she is exceptional but i hate how people act as if there is no grey area

People have this annoying habit of seeing a bad performance from 2014 and remember one from 2016 and then say someone cannot sing

Its like how people say Michelle Williams was "always messing up" and yet we only have a few examples out of hundreds of her messing up

Alot of people will just repeat each other to be a part of the crowd

What the hell u mean "and on top of that"? Can u weirdos ever keep your mind off sex or physical atrributes?

Its a discussion on music or talent learn to focus

The idiot OP chose the worst video to use as an example

I could show u a great one now and u will all say its a fluke

Taylor Swift is the biggest hack in the industry and her humble country roots are a lie. Her hedge fund parents from the Northeast bullied her way into the industry with their checkbook. She has no talent. She's not brought up because this is a forum that is a forum geared toward urban taste.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

No stage presence, cant dance, cant sing
This jawn is the biggest hack of all time :why:

We've already discussed in detail this chicks rise to fame and how she got on...I know Bossip and MTO lurk here but they'll never repost those discussions...

can't risk those pay checks now can we :sas2:

If social media and high speed internet was around in the 90's, Paula Abdul would've been the first Rihanna - they literally have the same level of "talent" but just in two different eras