Ryan Garcia Allegedly Tested Positive For PEDS Before and After Haney Fight

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Tank has a personality. He's basically Snoop from the Wire. A stone cold killer who isn't very articulate but talks crazy with a heavy Bmore accent. The personality doesn't resonate with mainstream America, but he has the hood on lock which is why he can sell out in Brooklyn and then do DC, ATL or wherever they want to book him.

Haney has absolutely no charisma at all. It's his father which brings him a lot of hate and for some people it's the fact that they feel he lost to Loma. Loma is basically one of the Golden Boys of this era. My biggest problem with Haney is that he's a weight bully but I don't hate him.
the loma fight definitely bad taste in people’s mouth. Even prior to the fight, with the unnecessary push during the faceoff.

can’t forgot the “I would never lose to a white boy line“.. I’m not mad at the mindset but to verbally say it out loud was corny

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
Ryan-Garcia-Meets-Donald-Trump.jpg
Everything Trump touches turns into shyt...he got the anti midas touch...Ryan Garcia is a cheating fraud...a real life grifter just like his daddy Trump

Last edited:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I’m sure someone’s addressed this. How can you test positive for steroids the DAY BEFORE and still fight? How does that make sense? Piss test don’t take that long

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
I’m sure someone’s addressed this. How can you test positive for steroids the DAY BEFORE and still fight? How does that make sense? Piss test don’t take that long
Follow the money...there was too many people making a bag to cancel this fight... Eddie Hearn... Golden Boy ..The Venue ....etc.