Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
trump looks so orange in this press conference that i cant take him seriously. i just burst out laughing :laff:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Now we know why he didn't go inside.

And none of those parents filed a charge against the police department or the officer? :gucci:

public servants have a lot of protection when it comes to stuff like that most places

:manny:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
https://splinternews.com/what-we-know-about-texas-school-shooting-suspect-dimitr-1826152213

Pagourtzis, 17, is a student at the high school. At a press conference on Friday, Texas Governor Greg Abbott said Pagourtzis had no criminal record. Speaking with the New York Times, one of his former teachers described him as “quiet, but he wasn’t quiet in a creepy way.”

This would appear to be contradicted by other evidence, though. In addition to a journal which law enforcement officials believe included warnings about a possible shooting, the Times and CNN reported that Pagourtzis’ Facebook page contained multiple violent references, including a photograph of a carefully laid out t-shirt reading “Born to Kill.” He also allegedly posted photographs of a long coat festooned with a variety of political buttons and pins, including a Nazi iron cross.
Right on cue. The same bullshyt pretty much every time.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Pretty sick

I always tell people that if I wanted to, I could wake up on a weekday morning, drive down to VA, get a gun, and be back in NYC in time for dinner.

That's how simple it is.
But conservatives told me that nothing can be done about that! It’s a state’s rights issue! We’ve done nothing but we’re out of ideas!

Push the age limit to 25

Increase background checks

Make it so if a gun is stolen and a person doesn't report that it's stolen within a certain window he or she is criminally responsible for whatever crimes are committed with said weapon.

Stops these goofy ass kids from getting weapons and puts the pressure on these lazy ass adults to keep their weapons out of these peoples hands.
Sounds simple as fukk when you say it like this without muddying the waters and throwing your hands up in defeat.

Last edited: