School Shooting In Houston

Skeptic

Superstar
Daps
MRAs are blaming the girl that turned that simp shooter down
Well, they shouldn't be blaming her, but as far as motive they have a point. I don't believe any of these shootings would happen if the shooters were getting laid on a regular basis.

Gains

Superstar
Daps
Well, they shouldn't be blaming her, but as far as motive they have a point. I don't believe any of these shootings would happen if the shooters were getting laid on a regular basis.

complete bullshyt and weabo chan logic

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
On this day six years ago, Richard Hart was forced to process the horrific news that his beloved granddaughter, Kimberly, had been killed in a mass shooting at her high school, along with nine others.

Kimberly’s senseless death galvanized Richard to become active in the gun violence prevention movement. “I try to promote gun safety whenever possible,” Richard said. “If we all work together, we can get something done about gun violence in America today.”

Honor Richard, Kimberly and all whose lives were stolen or forever changed six years ago today in Santa Fe by sharing his #MomentsThatSurvive story: Moments That Survive: Richard

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GN4EArQWkAAoCXc.jpg