'Shazam' explains how to put on muscle in a short amount of time : "Eat...."

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Some are, still doesn't stop you from eating. Roids have more to do with recovering from workouts and feeling better, not eating and putting on size.

I don't know of any steroid user that would JUST do steroids. Thats a copout as well
so?

if i was getting paid millions for a role....i'd go on a cycle....for a few months

another thing....roids/hgh arent 'magic' serums

to get the desired effect you STILL have to diet and work out.....you not just sitting around sticking needles in your thigh

I think both of you guys are seeing red and ignoring what I actually wrote which was that some of these hollywood guys are taking shortcuts/cheating.

You can write straw man points about "you still have to train"

You can also act like you're educating me about how and why these drugs allow a person to bypass their natural limits, but nobody who has read my posts in fitness threads (or who searches those posts now) would believe that.

Thanks anyway.
================================================================================

Hollywood and Steroids: When A-List Actors Go the A-Rod Route

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
OP,

good post

BUT......watching actors bulk up for roles over the years...it's clear that some are using roids/hgh also.

Human beings have natural physical limits. Even if you were able to train, eat, and rest with no other responsibilities....there's a limit to what your gains can be over a certain amount of time.
yeah actors are never natty. including Dwayne Johnson

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I think both of you guys are seeing red and ignoring what I actually wrote which was that some of these hollywood guys are taking shortcuts/cheating.

You can write straw man points about "you still have to train"

You can also act like you're educating me about how and why these drugs allow a person to bypass their natural limits, but nobody who has read my posts in fitness threads (or who searches those posts now) would believe that.

Thanks anyway.
================================================================================

Hollywood and Steroids: When A-List Actors Go the A-Rod Route
Thing is, you're not saying nothing that I'm not aware of. Hollywood people aren't govern by any rules, they can do whatever they need for their role.

You still just can't take steroids and put on 40lbs of muscle. You just can't sit around after steroids and see gains. You have to eat which is the basic and most foundational way to put on size and depending on how much you want to put on or how much you burn is how much more you consume.

There were people who weren't big that took steroids... so what is your point? It's not a magic serum, you still have to eat and train the way you need to for your goals. Most steroid use is more of a way for your body to recover faster so you can increase your workload and strength output faster.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Cats always gotta come in these threads screaming the actor took roids to bulk up :hhh:

Duh nikka! NFL players take roids too but yall ain't in their threads looking at the highlights like "But he took roids, that's why he did that!!"

It's a given anyone being paid millions to look good or perform takes shortcuts. That doesn't take away from his explanation on how he bulked up quickly.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
yeah actors are never natty. including Dwayne Johnson
Yes,
which is why I told OP that this is a good thread ,BUT the actor in the clip may not have been telling the full story.
Difference between Rock and these other guys is that he was a Division 1 football player as a young guy, and then a pro wrestler..so he has that physical base at least.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yes,
which is why I told OP that this is a good thread ,BUT the actor in the clip may not have been telling the full story.
Difference between Rock and these other guys is that he was a Division 1 football player as a young guy, and then a pro wrestler..so he has that physical base at least.
And I'm saying that we all know that actors take steroids and agree...

But so do some pro-athletes as well. Big, tall, short, skinny, muscular, etc... Steroids aren't just for size and isn't as important until you're competing with high level competition. Then it matters...

Nobody cared that Manny Pac jumped up in weight, they cared that he jumped up in weight at the speed he did against high level competition and still kept his speed and power... And then he only jumped up like 15lbs

You got cats at your local gym doing steroids that don't do shyt professionally. They're also dangerous if done for long periods. What I'm saying, it doesn't matter if actors do roids, he's an actor, nothing he said about gaining was incorrect. You have to eat to put on mass and lift. Steroids won't mean shyt for gaining if you don't do that

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
UbNvX6x3SDykfOMTNPq5_the-rock-eyeroll.0.gif

Yes,

Breh, the rock has always been on gear, the only difference in his shape since 09 is that he got prep coach who trains actual pro bodybuilders and does there diet