Since We're Starting Israelite Threads, Ask An Ex-Israelite Anything...

Raye82

Sista Darkness
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Beardgang :noah:
Is it true that once an Israelite man has sex with a woman from that point he considers her to be his wife?

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
What are numbers?

Where were people before they were born?

When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?

:lupe:

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
An epiphany I had last year after I kept seeing people of our congregation leave the israelite doctrine.

I started to question the doctrine with an open mind instead of accepting what I was taught just cause.
What were the inconsistencies or hypocrisies you saw once you started questioning?
Someone close to me is getting wrapped up in this and we keep debating about the fact that I wear pants.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
What were the inconsistencies or hypocrisies you saw once you started questioning?
Someone close to me is getting wrapped up in this and we keep debating about the fact that I wear pants.

1) being punished for getting a edge up
2) women being punished for wearing pants
3) god period
4) etc

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps

Clearly you can see this guy is full of shyt by the answers he just gave. :mjlol:

1) being punished for getting a edge up
2) women being punished for wearing pants
3) god period
4) etc

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Clearly you can see this guy is full of shyt by the answers he just gave. :mjlol:
Perhaps you can help me understand the pants for women part? I read the same verse in the Old Testament and all I got from it is that sexes shouldn't cross dress.

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
Perhaps you can help me understand the pants for women part? I read the same verse in the Old Testament and all I got from it is that sexes shouldn't cross dress.

They shouldn't cross dress definitely, but pants has always been a traditional garment for men. Even if you go back to the 50's, women weren't wearing pants back then. Since pants are for men, women aren't suppposed to wear pants. :manny: