Since We're Starting Israelite Threads, Ask An Ex-Israelite Anything...

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@QamYasharahla
Sir, I have never gotten a yeast infection. Pants don't cause yeast infections and skirts don't prevent them. Please be better educated about the human body and hygiene habit causes and effects.

The scriptures don't make the pants crystal clear at all. It just says for men and women to not dress like each other. Women didn't always wear coats either, but you want to focus on pants. If I'm wearing my skinny jeans in a size 6 and you are wearing you work slacks in a size 34, we aren't dressed like each other. Scripture is still being observed.

I'm going to sleep, but thanks for taking the time out to discuss it with me.

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
@QamYasharahla
Sir, I have never gotten a yeast infection. Pants don't cause yeast infections and skirts don't prevent them. Please be better educated about the human body and hygiene habit causes and effects.

The scriptures don't make the pants crystal clear at all. It just says for men and women to not dress like each other. Women didn't always wear coats either, but you want to focus on pants. If I'm wearing my skinny jeans in a size 6 and you are wearing you work slacks in a size 34, we aren't dressed like each other. Scripture is still being observed.

I'm going to sleep, but thanks for taking the time out to discuss it with me.

How to Prevent Yeast Infections

Wear the Right Clothes
The way you dress can affect your risk of developing a vaginal yeast infection. To prevent such infections, keep these tips in mind:

Go natural: Cotton and silk underwear absorb moisture, keeping you dry. On the other hand, nylon and other synthetic fabrics hold moisture close to your skin, encouraging the growth of yeast.

Change your clothes: Don’t sit around in sweaty gym clothes or a wet bathing suit. Change into dry clothes as soon as possible. Also, change your underwear often to prevent dampness.

Avoid pantyhose: Pantyhose, tights, and leggings can cause heat and moisture to build up in the crotch area. If you do wear pantyhose, be sure to wear cotton panties underneath, and choose pantyhose with a cotton crotch.

Pass on pajamas: Avoid snug-fitting pajamas — a loose, flowing nightgown is preferable. And going without underwear while you sleep will help keep your genital area dry and discourage yeast growth.

http://www.everydayhealth.com/yeast-infection/prevention/

Clearly if 'snug-fitting pajamas' can cause problems and women shouldn't wear underwear while sleeping to discourage yeast growth, tight ass pants CAN ALSO CAUSE YEAST INFECTIONS. Learn YOUR body ma'am. I'm out.

The Embellished Bell Hair

The most belling
Daps
Things like this are the exact reason why the Most High kicks our ass continually. We just don't want to listen. Not to get graphic, but why do you think women get plagued with yeast infections and what not? You have an open cavity that needs to 'breathe' and pants are obviously counterproductive for that happening.

:whoa:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
I think it was breeches instead. This person believes that my father's lineage is from one of the 12 tribes.
I think men's boxers can be something that ONLY pertains to their lower halves, just like bras are only for women. But both men and women around the world have worn and still wear robes. The point of Deuteronomy 22:5 is to tell folks not to cross dress or assume another gender role.

But they teach a woman shouldn't wear pants period

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Cross dressing and gay fornication existed well before Western women wore pants. I don't think women wearing women's cut of pants, slacks and jeans (totally different than men's) is what is making these trannies dress up like women, and I dont think our society thinks cross dressing is acceptable either. The confusion between gender roles in the U.S. Have more to do with aftermath and response to war and economy than with fashion.

I enjoy wearing skirts and dresses, but they aren't practical for all situations and weather. Can I safely and decently wear skirts to the gym, in snow, in the wind, cleaning the house? Nope. Wouldn't the Most High want me to use my brain that I was blessed with effectively ? There are many things to make an abomination because they are dangerous, but I don't think pants is it and if it was, it would've been made clear. This wasn't made clear seeing as how the language can easily be interpreted to mean undergarments. Y'all have no issues with both sexes wearing robes, but have issues with women's pangs. Makes no sense.

Yep.
Just like when Israelites get mad at me when I say that it's stupid to punish somebody for trimming your hair. Kinda god is that

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
But me using the language in Deuteronomy 22:5 is doing exactly that, I'm following the language, and it doesn't read anything like pants.

I genuinely want to understand, but discussing religion with Israelites and Muslim friends always end this way, where they tell me at one point to not think and just follow the words, but what they really mean is follow their interpretation of the word.

Yep.
But you should put the book down as a whole.
If that doesn't make sense, I'm sure a lot of other things won't also.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
I told him that he needed to get in touch with his African roots.
:snoop:

Next thing I know, he doesn't want to eat bacon anymore, started growing a beard, and telling me to not wear pants. I think something in Deuteronomy about being brought over in slave ships resonated with him and made him feel like it was describing west African slavery passage to the Americas. He hasn't joined a group yet and he finds most Israelite videos a little crazy. He swears he isn't on any message boards and is just reading his bible. But I don't buy that, I believe he came across some articles or online lit somewhere.

I hate when they use that Deut. 28:68 shyt

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
How to Prevent Yeast Infections

Wear the Right Clothes
The way you dress can affect your risk of developing a vaginal yeast infection. To prevent such infections, keep these tips in mind:

Go natural: Cotton and silk underwear absorb moisture, keeping you dry. On the other hand, nylon and other synthetic fabrics hold moisture close to your skin, encouraging the growth of yeast.

Change your clothes: Don’t sit around in sweaty gym clothes or a wet bathing suit. Change into dry clothes as soon as possible. Also, change your underwear often to prevent dampness.

Avoid pantyhose: Pantyhose, tights, and leggings can cause heat and moisture to build up in the crotch area. If you do wear pantyhose, be sure to wear cotton panties underneath, and choose pantyhose with a cotton crotch.

Pass on pajamas: Avoid snug-fitting pajamas — a loose, flowing nightgown is preferable. And going without underwear while you sleep will help keep your genital area dry and discourage yeast growth.

http://www.everydayhealth.com/yeast-infection/prevention/

Clearly if 'snug-fitting pajamas' can cause problems and women shouldn't wear underwear while sleeping to discourage yeast growth, tight ass pants CAN ALSO CAUSE YEAST INFECTIONS. Learn YOUR body ma'am. I'm out.
Sir, I bid you farewell, which meant the end of the discussion. This says nothing about wearing pants, just like Deuteronomy 22:5 said nothing about pants but you keep wanting it to exist. This talks about moisture control if anything. We don't wear uncomfortable tight ass pajamas around here to sleep, we wear tshirts and shorts or nothing. Please interact with real women.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Sir, I bid you farewell, which meant the end of the discussion. This says nothing about wearing pants, just like Deuteronomy 22:5 said nothing about pants but you keep wanting it to exist. This talks about moisture control if anything. We don't wear uncomfortable tight ass pajamas around here to sleep, we wear tshirts and shorts or nothing. Please interact with real women.

:dead:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston

:what:

What are you talking about?

1) who said I wanted it to exist.?
2) how am I not interacting with real women?