So fellas, the ladies wondering why ya'll aren't settling down for them. -Essence Mag

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
In order to bedwench, you have to completely convince yourself that Blk men are the issue. Once you do, you have to anoint someone. Whites tend the be who we all value as we are members of their system even if we negatively benefit from it. What happened for her is normal and it isn't rare. The suicide is though. Basically this, She convinced herself that anything this cac wanted what worthy and was worthwhile. He saw a golden opp and he knew no one would chasise him because in quote "She's a nigg*rb!tch" as they say. He told her his wants and she gave in. As someone mentioned at the time, would she do this for a breh. Not a chance in hell but she had 40 plus years of anger, common sense will always be on guard for you but the door maybe open for others. He conned her and everyone just moved on like nothing happen. It damaged her because she realized she did this to herself. A lot Black women in their 40's are going through this. Why, because they are angry at BM and this like their payback but it never works out the way it's planned as the White supremacist wrote and game and the script. If he wants to end it, even in a smaller role, he can and move on back to his cacs tribe with no issues. It's when we officially lose touch. That's why it's dangerous to have a mindset of a @LadySimone or many on LSA because it can become a mental sickness. When you are already suffering from white supremacy which is a mental sickness for us, it's easy to tack on other diseases in the process.

Please note: This effects BM/BW. This isn't exclusive to Miss Jessie's co-founder.

Prolific posting!

Art Barr

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not going to bash these women. I would look like a hypocrite if I do. I can't say one has too high standards when I do it myself. :yeshrug:

No bachelor's degree :camby:

Only a bachelor's degree :camby:

Can't speak a foreign language :camby:

Can't cook :camby:

No professional career :camby:

Under 5'5:camby:
So I can't hate on these women.:yeshrug:
:salute:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Most guys here arent being honest if theyre saying black men, broke or not, are trying to get married in their 20s.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
sherri-shepherd-46_347x520_71.jpg

She been lookin' kinda right since the weight loss :takedat:

No....

Worst weird bodied buttafaced black woman, ever.

You must have fallen for that cleavage game wack broads be trying to play.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yes. Their going on 13 years.

I still fail to see,....
How every black woman on dese earths.
Will go bump and wallow in Mary.
Yet, not follow her lead and get up with a good brother.
Just the fact they don't even praise their goddess who saves them in despair.
Makes the shyt look funny in the light.

Art Barr

Females, Will go and give Mary j all her won't cry no more..
Yet, won't follow Mary j lead and how she don't cry no more.

Last edited:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
In order to bedwench, you have to completely convince yourself that Blk men are the issue. Once you do, you have to anoint someone. Whites tend the be who we all value as we are members of their system even if we negatively benefit from it. What happened for her is normal and it isn't rare. The suicide is though. Basically this, she convinced herself that anything this cac wanted was worthy and was worthwhile. He saw a golden opp and he knew no one would chastise him because in quote "She's a nigg*rb!tch" as they say. He told her his wants and she gave in. As someone mentioned at the time, would she do this for a breh. Not a chance in hell but she had 40 plus years of anger, common sense will always be on guard for you and your own but the door maybe open for others. He conned her and everyone just moved on like nothing happen. It damaged her because she realized she did this to herself. A lot Black women in their 40's are going through this. Why, because they are angry at BM and this like their payback but it never works out the way it's planned as the White supremacist wrote the game and the script. If he wants to end it, even in a smaller role, he can and move on back to his cacs tribe with no issues. It's when we officially lose touch. That's why it's dangerous to have a mindset of a @LadySimone or many on LSA have because it can become a mental sickness. When you are already suffering from white supremacy which is a mental sickness for us, it's easy to tack on other diseases in the process.

Please note: This effects BM/BW. This isn't exclusive to Miss Jessie's co-founder.

No you are right When I was in high school I had friend (now former friend for good reasons) who would talk about how she could not date black guys (we were 15 at the time) because they are all hood, and didn't want to being one home to her mom. Yet she was in a relationship with some white Hispanic dude from Nicaragua who is a thug himself and a player. The way she described him made him seem romantic, but I later found out that he was some hell raising player dabbling in dumb shyt. During out senior year he got shot and died during some drug related stuff :pachaha:. Also no she was not some stupid hoodrat. She graduated with an unweighted GPA of 3.3+ and her weighted was over 5.0. She goes to FSU (Florida State University) and is a pre-med major, and got in on a full ride scholarship.

Also at my last job that I recently quit there were non black men there who would sleep with the black women there and then talk bad about them behind their back. I saw it, but kept to myself. One girl there I knew from high school was always flirting with the white guys there. There was one big fat ass pale white dude she would flirt with. He would make fun of her behind her back and talked bad about her weave in front of her face. We were on lunch break and he was telling us about how upper management wants to promote him to a salaried position but they want him to cut his hair and lose weight. She started talking about how he has lovely hair (He did not :dame:) and started touching his hair. He then made some slick joke about how he doesn't have to buy his hair.Yet this young lady would let this guy hug up on her and hang out with them after work. I've worked in different environments and in my experience it was always white men (whether they be white latino or whatever) who were on some sexual harassment work etiquette shyt. Am I saying that other races of men do not do this? No, absolutely not. At that same job one of the head supervisors was a black man who was exchanging positions for sexual favors. I'm just saying that I see it overwhelmingly from white guys.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
No you are right When I was in high school I had friend (now former friend for good reasons) who would talk about how she could not date black guys (we were 15 at the time) because they are all hood, and didn't want to being one home to her mom. Yet she was in a relationship with some white Hispanic dude from Nicaragua who is a thug himself and a player. The way she described him made him seem romantic, but I later found out that he was some hell raising player dabbling in dumb shyt. During out senior year he got shot and died during some drug related stuff :pachaha:. Also no she was not some stupid hoodrat. She graduated with an unweighted GPA of 3.3+ and her weighted was over 5.0. She goes to FSU (Florida State University) and is a pre-med major, and got in on a full ride scholarship.

Also at my last job that I recently quit there were non black men there who would sleep with the black women there and then talk bad about them behind their back. I saw it, but kept to myself. One girl there I knew from high school was always flirting with the white guys there. There was one big fat ass pale white dude she would flirt with. He would make fun of her behind her back and talked bad about her weave in front of her face. We were on lunch break and he was telling us about how upper management wants to promote him to a salaried position but they want him to cut his hair and lose weight. She started talking about how he has lovely hair (He did not :dame:) and started touching his hair. He then made some slick joke about how he doesn't have to buy his hair.Yet this young lady would let this guy hug up on her and hang out with them after work. I've worked in different environments and in my experience it was always white men (whether they be white latino or whatever) who were on some sexual harassment work etiquette shyt. Am I saying that other races of men do not do this? No, absolutely not. At that same job one of the head supervisors was a black man who was exchanging positions for sexual favors. I'm just saying that I see it overwhelmingly from white guys.
To understand white people. You have to understand the depth of the heart of a soulless and power hungry person. Once you understand that, you will realize these are not the people you want to fukk with at ANY point of your life in a reasonable manner.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
To understand white people. You have to understand the depth of the heart of a soulless and power hungry person. Once you understand that, you will realize these are not the people you want to fukk with at ANY point of your life in a reasonable manner.

Yep and it is not even on some "I hate white people rah rah they all need to die and burn in hell". There are some cool white people out there, but honestly it is a minority. A lot of them are racist and you see this when they get mad. My former job was a money management/collection agency/packaging agency (Pays the bills while I'm in school) and I got called a n!--er bych from time to time. One elderly white woman was expecting something from us and it did not come in the mail. She assumed that I am a non black woman and mentioned that it was a black man who told her that her stuff was coming that day. She goes on to say, "You already know how they think and how that goes. Happy Holidays :krs:"
It reminded me of the Malcolm X stating in his autobiography that the white family he stayed with would nonchalantly call black people the n word as if it was just nothing and smile in his face. When you get comfortable around non blacks and they think you are some cool mellow all lives matter peace be unto you black person they really tell you their feelings.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Everybody always tries to make this discussion more complicated than it really is.

If you are a woman and you are not married yet it is because you are just not wife material. Simple.

Great wife material women don't just get passed up on. That's like saying there is a basketball player in the league that is 10x better than Michael Jordan ever was, but teams just keep passing on him for absolutely no logical reason. It doesn't happen. So all these delusional women keep blaming men for this when they refuse to look at themselves. Being classy and educated doesn't automatically equate to a good woman. My older cousin, shes a top lawyer at her firm she's educated obviously, doesn't go out too much. Isn't showing ass and isn't all over the gram, but she isn't homely at all. Can't cook well and would rather hire somebody to clean. She's just not a "Hold the fort down" kind of woman. And she wonders why a man hasn't proposed yet.

Men are expected in society to be the breadwinners and be highly educated and all that other stuff. We need somebody to fill our gaps not bring the same thing we already have.
If we have built a house and a woman comes by and says "Well look at me I built a house on my own" and another woman comes buy and says "I love your house I have all this furniture." Guess who is getting the ring?

The pawg :noah: