So marvel is about to job out the X-Men to the weak ass inhumans huh

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
i really think nikkas are legit just heated at marvel having the leeway to do whatever they want now because they've been successful in movie media. they earned the right to do whatever they want, nikkas just trying to gloss over the reasons why they are mad. i'd have more respect if they just straight out said they are mad rather than beating around the bush acting like they arent

its the same cast of characters in every thread either being passive aggressive or fakin the funk pretending to be unbias but complaining at every turn while claiming to enjoy the media to seem objective

Marvel can do whatever the fukk they want.

Marvel "stans" can say whatever the fukk they want

And there isn't a damn thing they can do about it and they know it :mjlol:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Marvel can do whatever the fukk they want.

Marvel "stans" can say whatever the fukk they want

And there isn't a damn thing they can do about it and they know it :mjlol:
nikkas sound dumber and dumber every day on here hating on marvel :mjlol:

i aint never heard of no damn inhumans :damn:

maybe thats why they prompting the mutha fukkas :dead: ya ass aint heard of no damn guardians of the galaxy either til they pulled 700 million+ out they ass

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
nikkas sound dumber and dumber every day on here hating on marvel :mjlol:

i aint never heard of no damn inhumans :damn:

maybe thats why they prompting the mutha fukkas :dead: ya ass aint heard of no damn guardians of the galaxy either til they pulled 700 million+ out they ass
Its actually an issue of infighting at Marvel that is the real subject here.
Ike Perlmutter, the CEO of Marvel Entertainment, hates Fox with a passion and in his petty hatred of Fox he started the move to diminish the X-MEn and Fantastic Four at Marvel Comics. It was Perlmutter who made the decision to cancel the FF comic outright and to begin pushing The Inhumans as the replacement X-Men. It was also Perlmutter who decided that The Inhumans would get a movie because Perlmutter was still able to flex his muscle on the movie side which he did on multiple occasions much to Kevin Fiege's chagrin.
It wasn't until Fiege went to Disney and basically said that if he had to continue to answer to Perlmutter in any way that he would quit. That is when Disney basically split Marvel into the movie side, which Fiege would now have control over, and the TV side which is Ike's kingdom.
That is why one of the first things that happened was that The Inhumans movie got tossed in the bushes because that was Perlmutter's baby and Fiege had no interest in that shyt to begin with. That is also why the chances of TV and movie stuff mixing is not something that anyone is really very optimistic about because that would require Fiege and Perlmutter to work together in some capacity again and those two dudes hate one another.
So people shytting on the Inhumans isn't really something that should have Marvel Stans throwing on their capes and flying in to defend the good name of Marvel Studios since the person responsible for it is someone who is on the opposite side of your favored son Fiege.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Ike Perlmutter, the CEO of Marvel Entertainment, hates Fox with a passion and in his petty hatred of Fox he started the move to diminish the X-MEn and Fantastic Four at Marvel Comics. It was Perlmutter who made the decision to cancel the FF comic outright and to begin pushing The Inhumans as the replacement X-Men. It was also Perlmutter who decided that The Inhumans would get a movie because Perlmutter was still able to flex his muscle on the movie side which he did on multiple occasions much to Kevin Fiege's chagrin.
It wasn't until Fiege went to Disney and basically said that if he had to continue to answer to Perlmutter in any way that he would quit. That is when Disney basically split Marvel into the movie side, which Fiege would now have control over, and the TV side which is Ike's kingdom.
That is why one of the first things that happened was that The Inhumans movie got tossed in the bushes because that was Perlmutter's baby and Fiege had no interest in that shyt to begin with. That is also why the chances of TV and movie stuff mixing is not something that anyone is really very optimistic about because that would require Fiege and Perlmutter to work together in some capacity again and those two dudes hate one another.
So people shytting on the Inhumans isn't really something that should have Marvel Stans throwing on their capes and flying in to defend the good name of Marvel Studios since the person responsible for it is someone who is on the opposite side of your favored son Fiege.
Missing piece of info here is the major TV actors on the TV side are contracted to do movies as well. Feige could get anyone from the TV side in his movies and Perlmutter couldn't say shyt.
And the TV side of Marvel makes good product. I mean I don't watch the ABC stuff just due to lack of time/dislike for network TV. But I like all the Marvel Netflix shyt (although I haven't finished Luke Cage). Kudos to Perlmutter.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
If marvel was smart what they would do is make the comics and make the games and make them very high quality.

Put your best people on both. Make it so good that people actually complain about Fox's films.

Put the pressure on fox that way.

The way they're doing it,the only way for people to get their x men fix is literally to go see Fox's films.

X men isn't a c franchise you can bury. An x men stan is going to seek out the x men product.

You are driving fans into Fox's product because they have no other option to get what they want

They got cocky by hitting HR/triples/doubles with C-Z List heroes, so they're probably thinking they can sustain it until...But the clock is ticking. Iron Man films are done, Cap is done, Thor is done, they can't believe ant-Man, and New Avengers will do it.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
They got cocky by hitting HR/triples/doubles with C-Z List heroes, so they're probably thinking they can sustain it until...But the clock is ticking. Iron Man films are done, Cap is done, Thor is done, they can't believe ant-Man, and New Avengers will do it.
You mean Spiderman, Black Panther, Dr. Strange, Wasp and Captain Marvel? Sounds like a winning roster to me. :myman:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

in all that prose you could have just said

"business promotes its property"

the people shytting on the inhumans are the same people in every thread shytting on literally every move marvel makes while feigning objectivity. it'd be more understandable if they were as outraged at every over company doing the same thing, but they arent and havent been because they arent marvel

youre basically complaining because you want stagnancy. if you want the old storylines buy the old comics (and dont watch the new movies)

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Missing piece of info here is the major TV actors on the TV side are contracted to do movies as well. Feige could get anyone from the TV side in his movies and Perlmutter couldn't say shyt.
And the TV side of Marvel makes good product. I mean I don't watch the ABC stuff just due to lack of time/dislike for network TV. But I like all the Marvel Netflix shyt (although I haven't finished Luke Cage). Kudos to Perlmutter.
You got a link for that? Because I have seen interviews with several of the TV actors from Chloe Bennett to Vincent Donofrio who said they are not going to be in any of the movies and never have even been approached about being in any of the movies.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

the people shytting on the inhumans are the same people in every thread shytting on literally every move marvel makes while feigning objectivity. it'd be more understandable if they were as outraged at every over company doing the same thing, but they arent and havent been because they arent marvel

youre basically complaining because you want stagnancy. if you want the old storylines buy the old comics (and dont watch the new movies)
Its not a desire for stagnancy or an inability to accept change when ti is being done out of spite by one executive.
Perlmutter is basically fukking over the comic book fans because of his beef with Fox. If I were a diehard FF or X-Men comic book fan I would be annoyed by the moves Perlmutter has instituted on those properties too.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You got a link for that? Because I have seen interviews with several of the TV actors from Chloe Bennett to Vincent Donofrio who said they are not going to be in any of the movies and never have even been approached about being in any of the movies.
Yeah just read earlier today that kingpin most def will not be showing up in any spider man movies and my heart sunk a tad. The tv boys and the movie boys don't get along.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

You could save all of your posts and just write "i will back and defend every single thing marvel does."

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Its not a desire for stagnancy or an inability to accept change when ti is being done out of spite by one executive.
Perlmutter is basically fukking over the comic book fans because of his beef with Fox. If I were a diehard FF or X-Men comic book fan I would be annoyed by the moves Perlmutter has instituted on those properties too.
would make sense, if you werent the only one who has even mentioned him in this entire thread. nobody cares about him and nobody would care about this if they hadnt proved themselves wildly successful at doing things their way. this is a business prompting its property, are they supposed to not do anything else with all the other properties they control? you all would be alot more believable if you went this hard at every other company doing the same thing every other day

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
would make sense, if you werent the only one who has even mentioned him in this entire thread. nobody cares about him and nobody would care about this if they hadnt proved themselves wildly successful at doing things their way. this is a business prompting its property, are they supposed to not do anything else with all the other properties they control? you all would be alot more believable if you went this hard at every other company doing the same thing every other day
If you can point out a similar circumstance by another company I would happily "go hard" against them.