So Reigns is ready.

Daps
Honestly, he might not be 100% prepared for that top spot, but who really is ever?

This little mini-feud with Bryan has done a lot for him and his character, they cut out the goofy bullshyt promos Vince was writing and he's back to his Shield persona.

I`m completely fine with him going over Bryan on Sunday, can't say the main event is going to be some great match or anything like that, but I think he's at that point where fans will accept him as a franchise guy.

I think the match at FastLane has to be a great one with a creative finish and a show of respect at the end, then we can be onto WM.

I`m still pulling for Bryan, but it's no travesty if he doesn't win

Daps
Daniel Bryan made that boy into a man :wow:

But yea it needs to be Reigns then you can run with Reigns vs Bryan/Rollins/Cena all year

Yeah, I`m Bryan's biggest fan and i`d love to see Brock/Bryan and I hope Brock resigns so we can get that, but he doesn't need that main event right now.

Bryan will always be over and seen as a big time star, because he is. Reigns is on the cusp, this whole dynamic between them has been great because it is truly organic. There is a sense of Bryan deserves it, Reigns needs it and lets watch them battle for it.

I just hope Reigns can keep up with DB, as DB can have a great match with a broom, I think you let that man be pushed to the limit, go 30 minutes with Bryan and walk out victorious, you`ll gain a lot of respect.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, he might not be 100% prepared for that top spot, but who really is ever?

This little mini-feud with Bryan has done a lot for him and his character, they cut out the goofy bullshyt promos Vince was writing and he's back to his Shield persona.

I`m completely fine with him going over Bryan on Sunday, can't say the main event is going to be some great match or anything like that, but I think he's at that point where fans will accept him as a franchise guy.

I think the match at FastLane has to be a great one with a creative finish and a show of respect at the end, then we can be onto WM.

Im still hesitant about his inring lets see what he breaks out with Bryan . This is his chance to deliver

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

Bryan da mayne doing what guys like Cena should be doing yet can't....:wow:

WWE should've had them do a facedown at the Rumble instead of trying to protect Reigns so damn much...both of them over and have their fanbases,get over it and welcome it...the company is frustrating but so far they're doing this right.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I`m Bryan's biggest fan and i`d love to see Brock/Bryan and I hope Brock resigns so we can get that, but he doesn't need that main event right now.

Bryan will always be over and seen as a big time star, because he is. Reigns is on the cusp, this whole dynamic between them has been great because it is truly organic. There is a sense of Bryan deserves it, Reigns needs it and lets watch them battle for it.

I just hope Reigns can keep up with DB, as DB can have a great match with a broom, I think you let that man be pushed to the limit, go 30 minutes with Bryan and walk out victorious, you`ll gain a lot of respect.
We also have to remember Seth is going to cash in at some point in the 2 month after mania . Seth needs to win the belt because if not mitb is devalued having had like 3 losers in the last few years

Daps
Im still hesitant about his inring lets see what he breaks out with Bryan . This is his chance to deliver

Yep, they actually did a good job of turning this around and putting Reigns in a better spot.

You can't ignore Daniel Bryan, that's the shyt the crowd hates. Like the 18 second Sheamus match, it's not about him losing or winning, it's about you giving the fans what they want, and that's Bryan in a spot to shine and give us the great entertainment that he always does.

By pitting these 2 against eachother, this match now feels bigger than it should. And this is it for Reigns, you want to prove you belong, here is your spot. Aint nothing to it, but to do it. Bryan's got good matches out of Ryback before.

I think Reigns ain't that great in-ring, but Batista was abysmal for years and was WHC. He can be serviceable in-ring and be paired with people to carry him for his title run and make him better (Rollins, Bryan, Sheamus, Cesaro, Ziggler, Cena, Orton)

Daps
Bryan da mayne doing what guys like Cena should be doing yet can't....:wow:

WWE should've had them do a facedown at the Rumble instead of trying to protect Reigns so damn much...both of them over and have their fanbases,get over it and welcome it...the company is frustrating but so far they're doing this right.

Yep, ignoring the 800lb gorilla is pointless.

PopOnCloud9

All Star
Daps
D-Bry can carry him through a good match, plus the size difference can make Reigns look like a beast. Reigns Vs. Lesnar with Rollins in the cut with the bbriefcase sounds like a plan

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It's amazing what good booking does to someone with potential and aura like Reigns. Dude was booked like shyt for a long time (specially after he got injured), then he finally gets a definitive character that suits him and is paired with a guy like Bryan and "magic" happens.

I wasn't alone thinking Roman needed at least 1 big feud/rivalry to be ready for Mania. We didn't exactly get that but this 3 weeks have shown that you need some development as a character before getting the full green light.

I've done a 180° with the Mania situation. I thought no matter what happened Reigns was getting booed out of the building if he got a one on one match with Brock. Now? worse case scenario he gets a 60-40 or 70-30 split :obama:

I do agree he needs a good showing on Sunday on a long, CLEAN, match though. Avoid smark fans getting pissed by giving them a performance/situation like in the Rumble.

Daps
Reppin
NYC

austin was ready
rock was ready
cena was ready

they are essentially giving reigns the hulk hogan "andre the giant" victory at wrestlemania. i mean that's what beating brock means right now. he is the ultimate final boss of the wwe. and they are feeding him, at mania, for the belt, after ending the streak... to a guy who I'm not even sure would rank next to diesel.

you gotta learn to crawl before you learn to walk and yet the wwe is insistent on making him run right out the gate, that is why he is falling over his own two feet.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Bryan making another wrestler look good. Nobody was giving a fukk about Reigns until Bryan came in and made him interesting. I don't think Bryan gets enough credit for the work he does elevating other wrestlers.

Wyatt is the perfect example to me. Not matter how protected he's been, he never looked as good and seen as relevant as when he was feuding with Bryan. He never had a match like in the Rumble last year with DB either (closest is the LMS with Cena). shyt, we all thought Jericho was done in the ring after the Wyatt feud and once that shyt ended, he had a great TV match with Orton :laugh:

I hope Reigns is able to build from this mini feud and explode as a character going forward.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
We also have to remember Seth is going to cash in at some point in the 2 month after mania . Seth needs to win the belt because if not mitb is devalued having had like 3 losers in the last few years

He doesn't need to win. His evolution since breaking out on his own has shown that while he may hold Money in the Bank, he didn't really need it. He just needed the opportunity to show out. I'm of the opinion he should lose his cash-in. Brock is the one guy that most people could legitimately buy fending off a cash-in, and if it's Reigns, and if he wins only to get cashed-in on and beaten, then his push was all for naught unless the end game was to make Seth the man the whole time.

Besides, Cena did win his MITB cash-in match, just not the belt. While the MITB largely should be fool-proof, it admittedly adds some intrigue if a successful cash-in isn't guaranteed.