So Reigns is ready.

Daps
We also have to remember Seth is going to cash in at some point in the 2 month after mania . Seth needs to win the belt because if not mitb is devalued having had like 3 losers in the last few years

I think having Reigns win and Rollins cash in and beat him after a Lesnar decimation would be great, but they never sound the fans home sad at Mania.

So maybe the next night or something, Reigns gets his big moment, then he gets to chase Rollins

Daps
The main thing that has helped him is the cutdown on the Cena like shyt ever since the Rumble. That final segment with Bryan was the best brawl they have had in forever :wow:

A) I love the avi

B) You're right, because Bryan brings realism to that type of stuff. The kicking upwards when he is down, that's how a real brawl would go if you were being restrained.

C) You're right again, we all knew the cartoony Cena version of Reigns was a big mistake, they corrected their mistakes quickly just like they did last year. Gotta give them credit for that

Daps
He doesn't need to win. His evolution since breaking out on his own has shown that while he may hold Money in the Bank, he didn't really need it. He just needed the opportunity to show out. I'm of the opinion he should lose his cash-in. Brock is the one guy that most people could legitimately buy fending off a cash-in, and if it's Reigns, and if he wins only to get cashed-in on and beaten, then his push was all for naught unless the end game was to make Seth the man the whole time.

Besides, Cena did win his MITB cash-in match, just not the belt. While the MITB largely should be fool-proof, it admittedly adds some intrigue if a successful cash-in isn't guaranteed.

You're right about not needing it, Rollins has proven he's a top guy and belongs up there, he doesn't need a prop or a belt to tell you that

Daps
austin was ready
rock was ready
cena was ready

they are essentially giving reigns the hulk hogan "andre the giant" victory at wrestlemania. i mean that's what beating brock means right now. he is the ultimate final boss of the wwe. and they are feeding him, at mania, for the belt, after ending the streak... to a guy who I'm not even sure would rank next to diesel.

you gotta learn to crawl before you learn to walk and yet the wwe is insistent on making him run right out the gate, that is why he is falling over his own two feet.

Randy wasn't ready.
Batista wasn't ready.
Edge wasn't ready.

Not everyone is at their peak when they get their shot.

Reigns could really make himself a star in a 40 day span. 2 good matches and you're there

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bryan making another wrestler look good. Nobody was giving a fukk about Reigns until Bryan came in and made him interesting. I don't think Bryan gets enough credit for the work he does elevating other wrestlers.

Bryan should be the one elevating Rusev to the next level, not Cena

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The main thing that has helped him is the cutdown on the Cena like shyt ever since the Rumble. That final segment with Bryan was the best brawl they have had in forever :wow:

Yeah that last segment was dope. That's what Reigns need to be, a man of few words that can kick ass.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He doesn't need to win. His evolution since breaking out on his own has shown that while he may hold Money in the Bank, he didn't really need it. He just needed the opportunity to show out. I'm of the opinion he should lose his cash-in. Brock is the one guy that most people could legitimately buy fending off a cash-in, and if it's Reigns, and if he wins only to get cashed-in on and beaten, then his push was all for naught unless the end game was to make Seth the man the whole time.

Besides, Cena did win his MITB cash-in match, just not the belt. While the MITB largely should be fool-proof, it admittedly adds some intrigue if a successful cash-in isn't guaranteed.
He does need to win though . And he can start a chase for reigns .there is only one mitb now and with RR not meaning the same they need to protect the mitb gimmick

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Sheamus is returning Heel at Fast Lane to screw Bryan over.
I hope not :scust:

This match needs no fukkery involved..WWE need to not be pussies and have the balls to book Reigns over Bryan...it makes Reigns look weak,while also making Bryan look even more like an underdog (which WWE shouldn't want right now if they're trying to get Reigns his shine) and piss fans off even more...it makes no sense......

Which means it has like 95% chance of happening
2rcv60x.png

Daps
Hence the problem

It's just the way of the business, you don't get every guy to the level of Bryan in 2014 or Austin at WM14.

Not everyone gets that much steam, it doesn't mean you don't build any new stars or refuse to give them the big Mania spot.

Look at fukking Bray Wyatt, he's a certified flop and he's getting possibly Taker's last WM match

Daps
Reigns has improved and though I still think it's to early for him to be the champ I also feel much better then I did about it a week ago.

That's what I am saying.

After RR it was a disaster thinking he would main event mania, as of today, i`m cool with it and could even get into the match.

Great job done by the E to save what could've been Batista all over again