So Reigns is ready.

Daps
I hope not :scust:

This match needs no fukkery involved..WWE need to not be pussies and have the balls to book Reigns over Bryan...it makes Reigns look weak,while also making Bryan look even more like an underdog (which WWE shouldn't want right now if they're trying to get Reigns his shine) and piss fans off even more...it makes no sense......

Which means it has like 95% chance of happening
2rcv60x.png

No need to protect Bryan in this spot, they didn't in many other before and he still rises.

The way they jobbed him out at RR they should have no problem letting him lose clean no interference to Reigns.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
A few people in here saying reigns needs to go over clean. WWE has no problem putting anybody over Bryan clean. It's one of their favorite things to do.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
It's just the way of the business, you don't get every guy to the level of Bryan in 2014 or Austin at WM14.

Not everyone gets that much steam, it doesn't mean you don't build any new stars or refuse to give them the big Mania spot.

Look at fukking Bray Wyatt, he's a certified flop and he's getting possibly Taker's last WM match

i see where you coming from philosophically but who are they really "building"?? you are right not everyone gets that same kind of steam so why not address that problem TODAY so that you don't have to worry anymore? why continue to dig yourself out of the hole using the same methods that got you there in the first place?

I am not sure how they plan to "build" new stars by thrusting them to the top without preparation. they are putting them in too great a position to fail.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Reigns marks should actually have a coke, a smile, and sit the hell down after this.
Bryan has dude looking better and more interesting than he ever has at any time prior and they haven't even wrestled their match yet.
Ditching the fairytale promo booking helped, but this is how you elevate talent.
How ironic that it came from the B+ player who, lest we forget, "has had his moment already! :angry::(:fire::mad:"
:mjlol:

Last edited:

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Bryan making another wrestler look good. Nobody was giving a fukk about Reigns until Bryan came in and made him interesting. I don't think Bryan gets enough credit for the work he does elevating other wrestlers.
Smh
Reigns had the entire rumble cheering last year
Reigns had the fans after the shield split
Yall nikkas need fresh air

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Smh
Yeah cause nobody wanted bautista last year. Using your theory fans wanted rusev this year.

Fans wanted a few more guys over Reigns in this years rumble too.

It's obvious you're a reigns fan so you should be thanking Bryan for doing him a favor and making him more interesting.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Smh
imagine if they had actually developed him proper when he had that momentum with the fans.

first you put him in a program with a guy he could squash, like miz. then comes the midcard feud. all this time allowing him to find himself as a solo performer without the added pressure of being the focus of the show. let him marinate with the fans. then comes the IC title win. now he's a made man.

give him a 4-5 month reign and have him successfully defend it against higher profile midcarders. see how he fares against guys like cesaro and barrett.

then when he's outgrown the IC strap you put him in that upper card feud. Orton maybe... but by this point the fans should be BEHIND him.

the mania spot would come NATURAL after that.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what I am saying.

After RR it was a disaster thinking he would main event mania, as of today, i`m cool with it and could even get into the match.

Great job done by the E to save what could've been Batista all over again
Reigns is being booked and written more like a batista then a cena which to me is what he should of been from the beginning . By the way am I the only one who thinks ambrose should be doing the crowd entrance and reigns getting a big entrance maybe with pyro . I can't see the face of the company doing that entrance and carrying the belt through the crowd

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
i see people bashing bray

but the problem is he wrestles TOO much. He shoulda been booked as the menacing guy in the background the whole time

harper and rowan look lost without him honestly

bray has had great matches but its watered down so much now

Daps
Reigns is being booked and written more like a batista then a cena which to me is what he should of been from the beginning . By the way am I the only one who thinks ambrose should be doing the crowd entrance and reigns getting a big entrance maybe with pyro . I can't see the face of the company doing that entrance and carrying the belt through the crowd

I agree, Reigns entrance doesn't fit him anymore

Daps
I am not sure how they plan to "build" new stars by thrusting them to the top without preparation. they are putting them in too great a position to fail.

John Cena was a guy who wasn't ready in ring, he was not a good wrestler when he first got the belt, they strapped a rocket to him and 10 years later he's had one of the best runs of all time

Daps
i see people bashing bray

but the problem is he wrestles TOO much. He shoulda been booked as the menacing guy in the background the whole time

harper and rowan look lost without him honestly

bray has had great matches but its watered down so much now

Bray sucks cause....Bray sucks.

His character doesn't carry over onto live television. His wrestling, his charisma it's not there like it is is vignettes.

He's not spooky or creepy, he's Husky Harris with a big beard and he is also a guy who knows nothing but the WWE style.

Same way that shyt makes other guys boring, it makes him boring.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
John Cena was a guy who wasn't ready in ring, he was not a good wrestler when he first got the belt, they strapped a rocket to him and 10 years later he's had one of the best runs of all time

in what way was cena's push comparable to roman's though? by the time cena got the bump up to the main event he was already tried and proven in the midcard and had built his own following. they didn't just decide to randomly strap a rocket to his back and hope for the best. it was more of a sure thing.

in fact cena was more over as midcarder feuding for the US title belt than roman reigns currently is as a main eventer feuding for the real belt.