So Reigns is ready.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in what way was cena's push comparable to roman's though? by the time cena got the bump up to the main event he was already tried and proven in the midcard and had built his own following. they didn't just decide to randomly strap a rocket to his back and hope for the best. it was more of a sure thing.

in fact cena was more over as midcarder feuding for the US title belt than roman reigns currently is as a main eventer feuding for the real belt.
Cena beating ironically the big show for that U.S. title at mania was huge . Hadnt cena had his feud with brock by then too in which he came up with the FU to counter the f-5

mr x

Superstar
Daps
I'm ready....I'm ready.....I'm ready...I'm ready

They tried to box me in the corner for the longest
No tag lock me in the corner for the longest, but
200.gif
200.gif

c'mon they can't fukk with me... Roman Reigns

Somehow I managed to creep from under the rock
Linkin' up with fam, that's linkin' up with The Rock
rock-roman-reigns-celebration.gif

These are powerful moves I bring to the table
The sequel to Abel the way I slay Kane, cause
FEWbDYF.gif

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
Bray sucks cause....Bray sucks.

His character doesn't carry over onto live television. His wrestling, his charisma it's not there like it is is vignettes.

He's not spooky or creepy, he's Husky Harris with a big beard and he is also a guy who knows nothing but the WWE style.

Same way that shyt makes other guys boring, it makes him boring.

Bray is the shyt.

Bray is just not creatively booked from a storyline/character aspect. He's of victim of shytty PG writing. But he's the best heel they have, you build him up even stronger for a year an have him be a dominant heel champ for a minute. New Super Villian, for Super Hero Roman to defeat. It's simple science.

They shoulda never broke the Wyatt's up, they have an opportunity to have a reunion in order for him to beat Taker. I say you throw Bo Dallas in there too, with a mask or something as new recruit. They need a female as well... He could take L's all day, if he was a believable cult leader.

Thing is with wrestling in general nowadays, u have grown marks, who think they're smart ranting about every aspect of the show. You never hear kids ask "Why can Spongebob talk." Bray should be shooting lightening. Recruiting announcers and winning titles, coming back from the dead. He needs his own match type to set him apart. A "Back River Brawl" or some shyt. Build the character for gods sake. That's why he's boring. They sloppy as hell.

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
Also Sheamus should replace Kane in The Authority. New Director of Operations... Until Mania. Then have Sting go over Triple H clean. Kill the Authority and we start fresh with Roman as champ.

It's time for a new era.

I know it's not what we want, but I don't mind a blood thirsty viciously booked Sheam interfering in matches to close RAW. He could destroy Kane and Big Show in some matches to get his job. Then go from there. Put those old stiffs down in Orlando training big guys. I personally don't believe everyone needs a "push" I think everybody just needs to be booked to look relevant. Even if it's the New Day.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
They did a good job turning this around. Obviously Snowgate played a big part in that. Gave the E an entire week to figure shyt out and listen to all the feedback. At this rate they may need to consider having promo only Raws once in awhile to step back and refresh their brain.

Roman altered back to his Shield person was a good start, but I'm still concerned about his in-ring work; especially if he has to lead. Was not impressed with anything he did in that Tag Team turmoil match. I think him and Bryan will put on a good showing, as Bryan will likely call the entire thing. Just can't see his match with Lesnar being anything more than forgettable; but I guess it won't really matter though since he'll have Bryan/Rollins ready to go with him right afterwards. Still should have had a US title run before any of this. Could have had him end Rusev's streak at WM and build from there.

It is what it is. The E needs to see this through and not p*ssy foot around it with the rumored Triple Threat. He's more ready than he was 3 weeks ago, though. Word to Bryan.

Mikael Blowpiff

#LosIngobernabrehs
Daps
I think having Reigns win and Rollins cash in and beat him after a Lesnar decimation would be great, but they never sound the fans home sad at Mania.

So maybe the next night or something, Reigns gets his big moment, then he gets to chase Rollins
Do it the next night. At WM you have Bryan and someone else(like Cena cause I don't want Cena Rusev 2, Cena and Bryan have great chemistry and demanding an opportunity to tie Ric Flairs title reigns because it's best for business is a decent reason for a temporary heel turn)have a match for the number one contendership. The title match is on the Raw after Mania. At the end of the match Reigns tries to hit a spear but gets dragged into the Yes Lock. Before he locks it in, Rollins interferes, destroys Bryan and cashes in. Raw closes on Rollins holding the title and thanking Bryan for softening Reigns up for him

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Bray sucks cause....Bray sucks.

His character doesn't carry over onto live television. His wrestling, his charisma it's not there like it is is vignettes.

He's not spooky or creepy, he's Husky Harris with a big beard and he is also a guy who knows nothing but the WWE style.

Same way that shyt makes other guys boring, it makes him boring.
I think he's got an awesome moveset. My only knock would be inconsistent ring psychology but that's about it. He lost for so long with the same exact vignette going for a year. I don't see the confusion

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
It's easy to look strong for 5 minutes..ask Goldberg. But to consistently wrestle on the top level at 20 minutes a night like Bryan? We'll see what Reigns can bring...he gotta step it up. You can see the leading by Bryan in the whole presentation but the Reigns promo last night sounded better than the comedy stuff he kept using pre Rumble. If he can't have a good stand out match with Danielson on Sunday, I wouldn't expect much from the Lesnar match unless they just no sold the fukk out of everything and the crowd was to eat that up. But I KNOW the WM crowd...I was in a few. And they'll feel jibbed so that won't ride in the end.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Randy wasn't ready.
Batista wasn't ready.
Edge wasn't ready.

Not everyone is at their peak when they get their shot.

Reigns could really make himself a star in a 40 day span. 2 good matches and you're there

Blandy wasn't ready and fell back for 3 years and only really matters because of the HUGE overpush he got in 2007..that shyt didn't do anything for the progression of the business but they pushed him because they were paying him too much without being able to justify it. Much like they do with Big Show today. Batista was MAJORLY over after Rumble 05..not this cute "YES HE CAN" chants from female fans feeling slighted. Edge was pushed to success..he was never really legit. Everything he is came from them feeding the returning Matt Hardy to him and Lita being red hot when it came to getting heat with the fans.

Reigns has improved and though I still think it's to early for him to be the champ I also feel much better then I did about it a week ago.

Keep something in mind...Reigns is gonna be across the mic from Heyman soon. He has to prove some in ring awareness on Sunday and on the mic with Heyman during WM season. Gonna be interesting.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
My only beef with the Rome situation is how the E just tossed DB to the side. I mean, sure, he's in the picture right now, but come on, we all know he isn't winning. :mjcry:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
He does need to win though . And he can start a chase for reigns .there is only one mitb now and with RR not meaning the same they need to protect the mitb gimmick

Like they protected it with Sandow? Like they protected it when Cena went at Punk? Like they protected it with Kennedy when they had him lose the briefcase to a man who once held the case despite having a torn pectoral muscle and thus was unable to wrestle?

As we have seen with the recent Royal Rumble winners, the WWE will ret-con whatever it wants to in order to fit their plan. The MITB gimmick died a while ago and Seth Rollins would have thrived whether on not he came through the curtain with the case. Him having it doesn't change what he has been since breaking out on his own, and him losing his cash-in won't change it either.