So this Drill Seargant blasted overweight people and hes catching heat for it

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He being real as fukk. Wasn't as bad as I was expecting. Dude was positive for the most part too. People are just hella sensitive and emotional these days.
Its not being sensitive and I said I agree with him. That being said what does he gain from this?

You seem hella sensitive on this man, just of your choice of words. What does any person/youtube personality have to gain from making videos? :why: Aside from views and ad money of course...

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
"get your kids off the fukkin couch, shut down the fukkin xbox, the playstation, the fukkin computer, get them the fukk outside playing tag" :whew:

What is wrong with these parents and kids today :mjlol: Nobody ever had to tell us to go outside and get a neighborhood football game, basketball game, etc. going on

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Its not being sensitive and I said I agree with him. That being said what does he gain from this?
He gains a lot. If people were healthier it would probably lower our insurance rates and our hospitals wouldn't be filled with a bunch of fat people who make excuses so they can stay fat. If he gets on a plane he doesn't have to sit next to a fat person invading his space. Fat people make shyt uncomfortable for everyone. I could go on about what he gains from it but the more important thing is what fat people gain from this. He's just being honest.

thewiz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
If losing weight was easy, everyone would be doing it.....

nikka life isn't easy.. he's right about everything he is saying. That's why people don't accomplish their goals, they're too quick to quit, so they make irrational excuses for themselves and hate on people in the position they want to be in

Anno Domini

All Star
Daps
While I don't condone making fun of people for their weight. I hate this whole body acceptance movements that's been going on recently. I hate how people are trying to make it seem like it's ok to be obese, when that shyt is unhealthy as fukk. Also I never buy the whole "it's not possible for me to loose weight" excuse. I personally know several people who were fat as fukk who always used to spew that nonsense. I stopped seeing them for a while then next thing you know them nikkas is skinnier than me. If you want to be fat, fine. But don't you dare try to infect other people and tell them it's okay to be unhealthy like you.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
He gains a lot. If people were healthier it would probably lower our insurance rates and our hospitals wouldn't be filled with a bunch of fat people who make excuses so they can stay fat. If he gets on a plane he doesn't have to sit next to a fat person invading his space. Fat people make shyt uncomfortable for everyone. I could go on about what he gains from it but the more important thing is what fat people gain from this. He's just being honest.

This is bullshyt. I am not disagreeing with fat people being unhealthy and unsightly to look at but LOL at people bullying other muthafukkas and hiding it under the guise that they care ABOUT you.

You and this mofo could give two fukks about what the next person is eating or doing but you waste time and energy criticizing them talking shyt. It's just an excuse to be an a$$hole. You think most rich people tlak about the poor and disenfranchised all day, no they are too busy working to maintain money. It bothers me that so many people who are fit and healthy waste their time talking to mofos that don't want to hear that shyt.

Then to justify being an a$$hole you make up all these hypothetical scenarios where being fat affects you.