So this Drill Seargant blasted overweight people and hes catching heat for it

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
Losing weight is literally only changing your diet and exercising vigorously everyday. That simple. Yet alot of overweight people either don't care, or think going on a fad diet with no exercise will make them lose weight. Shyts crazy :wtf: I went from 230 to 160 in a year by mentally forcing myself to workout daily and cutting out 90% of fast food and soda from my diet.

Of course Im a man tho, and we're never accepted by a majority when we're overweight unless we have bread. Women? We prob have like 5 threads running about that topic as I type this:troll:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
This is bullshyt. I am not disagreeing with fat people being unhealthy and unsightly to look at but LOL at people bullying other muthafukkas and hiding it under the guise that they care ABOUT you.

You and this mofo could give two fukks about what the next person is eating or doing but you waste time and energy criticizing them talking shyt. It's just an excuse to be an a$$hole. You think most rich people tlak about the poor and disenfranchised all day, no they are too busy working to maintain money. It bothers me that so many people who are fit and healthy waste their time talking to mofos that don't want to hear that shyt.

Then to justify being an a$$hole you make up all these hypothetical scenarios where being fat affects you.

The thing is I do care and it does affect me. You don't know me to know what I care about or what affects me. My family has a history of being unhealthy and diabetic. I've lost at least 15 family members to diabetes. Including my great grandma, grandma and my mother is next. She is in her late 50s is on the verge of dying and doctors don't understand how she is still alive. She has zero circulation to her feet. Both my sisters have had gastric bypass(diet and exercise would have fixed this), but they took the easy way out and tied up our medical professionals and hospitals instead of making a healthy life change. Our country is headed into a shyt hole and it has less to do with politicians and more to do with the unhealthy state of our country.

I work at a place that has a high injury rate due to the heavy work done. You want to take a guess of the health habits and weight of the people who usually get hurt. I work directly with the safety department which in turn affects my job and requires more work on my end.

And here is an example of how fat people affected my personal life. I went to the Las Vegas bowl to watch Fresno State play USC a few years ago. I paid $100 a ticket for me and my wife and couldn't even sit down because all the fat people pushed me out of my bleacher seat. We were basically standing in the aisles then getting told by the security to sit down. The Fresno State side was filled with slobs and heifers, but we looked over to the USC side and nobody was spilling over to the aisles(very few fat people on USC side). I got more stories of how fat people affect my life but I don't have all day to type shyt up.

So yeah I don't really appreciate people being fat and it does affect my life. It's not bullying if you are telling people how it is. I'm not going to tip toe around peoples feelings if I'm telling the truth about them being fat. I also don't expect people to fix shyt over night. Most people took years to get to that point so I understand you're not going to change a lifetime of bad habits over night. If I see people trying to lose weight I will never criticize them.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go to jail for fat shaming and being a fatophobe brehs (circa 2020 )

*he Non-Judgemental Court does hereby find the accused guilty of fat-shaming, trans-shaming, fem-shaming, and not being vegan. Let them henceforth be referred to as "the convicted."

The convicted has been sentenced to 1000 years in prison with no chance at parole

*bangs gavel*

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
saw it this morning.I can't really fukk with his logic,the WWF approach to gettin your message across is not his brightest moment but i agree,and i have to work to keep maintaining my weight so yeah,if you eat clean,work out and don't make excuses for yourself you don't have to look like you have transfat bukkake's every other day...imo

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
Shame the fat c*nts, tip toeing around it does no good..fat c*nts are the reason you can only carry small hand luggage bags on a flight and have to pay to check bags in. Soon enough in schools the fat kids gonna be bullying the skinny kids

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
Its actually pretty simple for most peope

Calories in vs calories out

People value eating what they want over losing weight

People were eating what they wanted in the 40s/50s/60s, yet people weren't overweight... The real problem is the processed food!