So this Drill Seargant blasted overweight people and hes catching heat for it

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
People were eating what they wanted in the 40s/50s/60s, yet people weren't overweight... The real problem is the processed food!

It's not processed food....people actually WORKED in the 40's-60's.

Manual labor was far more prominent of an occupational choice...many people did not have cars and had to walk/use public transportation to get places

Most of our grandparents/great-grandparents didn't sit in a nice temperature controlled environment for 8 hours a day, with the only "exercise " they got being walking across the parking lot, or to some designated break area a couple floors from their cubicle.

More importantly, people didn't stop being physically active, simply cause they turned 16 or 17 and Gym was now an "elective"

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
People really love pretending they care about other people. Acting like they just want them to be healthy. Yeah right :mjlol:
eggactly!!! If working out didn't result in certain aesthetics, the majority of ppl wouldn't do it. Talkin bout we just want you to be healthy:camby:
Me working out and eating right has nothing to do with trying to be healthy. I just wanna be dime status. That's it.:ahh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Alot of people need to loose weight myself included... :mjcry: I need to be gawd status again... I'm doing everything to ensure to get off my fat ass and work...

I also believe people dont have that inner venergy to workout much less maintain it... they need to make gym's free... you can only do so much on a track and field...

MegaTronBomb!

Daps
Reppin
He gains a lot. If people were healthier it would probably lower our insurance rates and our hospitals wouldn't be filled with a bunch of fat people who make excuses so they can stay fat. If he gets on a plane he doesn't have to sit next to a fat person invading his space. Fat people make shyt uncomfortable for everyone. I could go on about what he gains from it but the more important thing is what fat people gain from this. He's just being honest.

This really seems like more of a personal gripe with fat people.

But in all honesty,most overweight people are coddled and enabled to lead the lives they live..... that's why you're more likely to see them engage in unhealthy/deadly behavior to "look" healthy.

shady unlicensed doctors performing lipo/tummy tucks/breast lifts etc., waist training, and taking whatever new "lose weight fast" pill/concoction that comes out.

MegaTronBomb!

Daps
Reppin
Alot of people need to loose weight myself included... :mjcry: I need to be gawd status again... I'm doing everything to ensure to get off my fat ass and work...

I also believe people dont have that inner venergy to workout much less maintain it... they need to make gym's free... you can only do so much on a track and field...

What do you mean they need to make Gym's free? :what:

Nothing is stopping you from doing pushups, situps, crunches, squats,box jumps, roman chairs anywhere there is room.

nikkas in jail, lift bags of water cause they're not allowed to have weights anymore.

Libraries are free, and that's not stopping people from making excuses why they can't educate themselves.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What do you mean they need to make Gym's free? :what:

Nothing is stopping you from doing pushups, situps, crunches, squats,box jumps, roman chairs anywhere there is room.

nikkas in jail, lift bags of water cause they're not allowed to have weights anymore.

Libraries are free, and that's not stopping people from making excuses why they can't educate themselves.

Basic Excersize is Fine but read what I said. Name a place where you can use weights to build and maintain muscle mass and growth for free... What's the problem with the idea that gyms should be free??? I also believe that's partially a reason why people dont go to one...

:manny:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Basic Excersize is Fine but read what I said. Name a place where you can use weights to build and maintain muscle mass and growth for free... What's the problem with the idea that gyms should be free??? I also believe that's partially a reason why people dont go to one...

Just buy an Olympic bench with your cheap ass or shut up and stay fat :shaq2:
It's like $350 for the bench with weights included

MegaTronBomb!

Daps
Reppin

Nothing stopped Lil Cease

There is an entire world out there, that you can use to build your body...you're only limited by your desire.

Never in my life has somebody been able to validate not being able to get in shape cause they didn't have enough money... it is a convenient excuse tho.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Nothing stopped Lil Cease

There is an entire world out there, that you can use to build your body...you're only limited by your desire.

Never in my life has somebody been able to validate not being able to get in shape cause they didn't have enough money... it is a convenient excuse tho.

I'm not excusing anything... All i'm saying is give people an incentive for working out... I'm not making excuses. people dont wanna loose weight because their in part lazy, i said it even in my first post... :dahell:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
This really seems like more of a personal gripe with fat people.

But in all honesty,most overweight people are coddled and enabled to lead the lives they live..... that's why you're more likely to see them engage in unhealthy/deadly behavior to "look" healthy.

shady unlicensed doctors performing lipo/tummy tucks/breast lifts etc., waist training, and taking whatever new "lose weight fast" pill/concoction that comes out.

I do have a personal gripe with fat people. It affects me. I'm not saying every single one of them affect me directly all the time, but to often it directly affects me. Last night I'm at a concert and I was surrounded by fat people invading my space. I was getting bumped repeatedly and then these fat fukks look at me like I'm in there way.

I'm just tired of all the excuses. If you're fat and don't want people talking shyt about you being fat then Don't Be Fat and the problem is solved. Don't cry and expect people to feel sorry for you over things that you have complete control over.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
YOU EATIN TOO GOT DAMN MUCH!!!!!!!!! Losing weight isn't hard. I hate when LAZY people give that excuse because they are too lazy to run for 15 minutes

MegaTronBomb!

Daps
Reppin
I'm not excusing anything... All i'm saying is give people an incentive for working out... I'm not making excuses. people dont wanna loose weight because their in part lazy, i said it even in my first post... :dahell:

The public library has books on damn near everything,for free.... and people straight up refuse to use it.

the only people who regularly frequent the Public library are the homeless and people so poor they cannot afford a computer/internet/printer.

Why would the gym be any different?

The incentive for working out, is that you'll look better, feel better, and be more healthy....