Solutions on dealing with heartbreak?

With all details available, is this relationship worth salvaging?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 79 91.9%
  • Possibly (but give reasons)

Votes: 7 8.1%

• Total voters

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Rough, man. Amidst this progress, I'm really struggling sleeping tonight. I've woken up now twice...

The thought of her fukking this dude is really whipping my ass tonight. Like, the thought that it's happening now, tonight, any night. She's still fukking this nikka and boy it's working me the fukk out...

I've resisted the urge to ask her about it, because I realize asking her about it is ridiculous. And that would be showing her that it still bothers me, and I gotta stop that. I can't let her know it bothers me, and I haven't...

It's really working me the fukk out tonight, though. Like, seriously. When I went to lay down earlier it all of sudden swept into my mind and I can't get rid of this stupid ass shyt. I'm putting my girls to bed and laying down by myself, and she over there getting stretched by this nikka...

It's a rough night for me out here tonight, fellas...

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
Rough, man. Amidst this progress, I'm really struggling sleeping tonight. I've woken up now twice...

The thought of her fukking this dude is really whipping my ass tonight. Like, the thought that it's happening now, tonight, any night. She's still fukking this nikka and boy it's working me the fukk out...

I've resisted the urge to ask her about it, because I realize asking her about it is ridiculous. And that would be showing her that it still bothers me, and I gotta stop that. I can't let her know it bothers me, and I haven't...

It's really working me the fukk out tonight, though. Like, seriously. When I went to lay down earlier it all of sudden swept into my mind and I can't get rid of this stupid ass shyt. I'm putting my girls to bed and laying down by myself, and she over there getting stretched by this nikka...

It's a rough night for me out here tonight, fellas...

Start here breh

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
he breaking her off like a pretty ricky music video while you on here venting. it is what it is bro. gone get you some new new and cry on her shoulder if you have to. right now you're running in place. its like in that movie 127 hours, eventually you gotta emotionally amputate so that you can move on from this. time doesnt fully heal everything. whats important is moving forward.

When this situation with dude over and you been working on yourself don’t take her back. Value and love yourself homie. Get yourself together and start documenting I would take her to court and get custody of my kids.
This what you really need to worry about. Your true strength will be tested in about 5-7 years when she hopes you've forgotten everything except the general way she made you feel.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
he breaking her off like a pretty ricky music video while you on here venting. it is what it is bro. gone get you some new new and cry on her shoulder if you have to. right now you're running in place. its like in that movie 127 hours, eventually you gotta emotionally amputate so that you can move on from this. time doesnt fully heal everything. whats important is moving forward.

This what you really need to worry about. Your true strength will be tested in about 5-7 years when she hopes you've forgotten everything except the general way she made you feel.
This is some good advice

I myself been going through a bad breakup, so I been avoiding this thread.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Proverbs 31:3

Give not they strength unto women nor thy ways to that which destroys kings.

Throughout history, women have been known to seduce, reduce and destroy strong men and their kingdoms. And for what? For some ass? For some kisses and hugs?

What is the true meaning of strength?

Fortitude.
Backbone.
Resilience.
Power to resist force.
Mental power.

SYNONYM STUDY FOR STRENGTH​

4. Strength, power, force, might suggest capacity to do something. Strength is inherent capacity to manifest energy, to endure, and to resist. Power is capacity to do work and to act. Force is the exercise of power: One has the power to do something. He exerts force when he does it. He has sufficient strength to complete it.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I love that most people said no.

Soon as I read a couple sentences I already knew what the deal was.

She used you and when you ran out of your usefulness, she replaced you.

Are you a spiritual person? You need to break your soul-ties. Pray to God that you no longer want to be in any kind of relationship with her again. You must say out loud that you do no love her and will cut off contact with her. If you do this enough times, earnestly, something in your heart will snap and you won’t feel anything at all for her. People really do be sleeping on the power of prayer and speaking things into existence but its real.

Another thing I’d like to say is that “all you need is time and distance to heal” is a great solution but its the slow way.

We are made up of more than just our mind, body and feelings. Healing that way is like trying to grow a plant or heal an old wound.

That’s great and all but you’re forgetting that your spiritual man is stronger than your physical. It lasts after death, so why would you focus on only healing your physical shell?

That’s why I break my soul-ties, I don’t got time for all that moping around being sad and shyt. I used to be like y’all until I learned how to do this the right way.

Last edited:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC

That's the thing, I'm separating. Like I can feel that I'm emotionally amputating, it's just gradual. I wish I could wake up and boom! I have no more emotions for her...

It's happening, I just get these mood swings. I hadn't really had a specific date that just fukking dude bothered me, it's been the encapsulation of being involved with him period that's fukked me up. Since last night the mental image of her giving her body to him is fukking me all up, and I can't shake it at the moment...

i’ve been there but when I thought about the aint shyt behavior (never taking accountability, always being a victim) I got over her quickly.

look at it as she’s his problem now.

Those are two issues she definitely has as well. I'm trying to view it that way too, that she is his problem now. It's just difficult when my heart still longs for her at the moment...

I wish I documented my heartbreak last year like this.

I just got to work, worked all the OT available at work, went out on weekends with my homies, fukked a few females on hinge & just lived through the sad, feelings, emotions etc. but I never neglected other aspects of my life.

I'm working as often as I can. In between and seeing my daughters I'm alone in my own space. I don't have friends, nor am I into working out...

I have been doing push-ups in intervals, and last week I went out to eat by myself twice, which is something I always enjoyed doing when I was single in the past. I enjoy going to movie theaters, taking myself out to eat, viewing art, walking at parks, shooting ball (I've done this about once a week in the last three weeks too). So I'm working on doing activities I enjoy that will carry me thru...

But no matter what I'm doing, whether work or something else, this chick stays on my mind. I have stretches I don't think of her but they aren't long...

I love that most people said no.

Soon as I read a couple sentences I already knew what the deal was.

She used you and when you ran out of your usefulness, she replaced you.

Are you a spiritual person? You need to break your soul-ties. Pray to God that you no longer want to be in any kind of relationship with her again. You must say out loud that you do no love her and will cut off contact with her. If you do this enough times, earnestly, something in your heart will snap and you won’t feel anything at all for her. People really do be sleeping on the power of prayer and speaking things into existence but its real.

I am spiritual, not religious, though. I've been working on tapping into my spirituality to help me heal and help me grow as a man. I've been praying...

But you read this right. When I was no longer useful that was it, that's the summary of our relationship. She loves me but it isn't pure love, it's a transactional love based upon what I can do for her. A couple years back I detailed in a prior thread how when she got pregnant and I told her I didn't want us to have a child together...

First of all she lied to me about birth control and when I said I didn't want another child it revealed that because she wanted another child, she was gonna have that child with whoever the man would be. I just happened ti be the bozo that walked into it...

So it was evident for awhile that she used me to have another child, and this manipulative, using behavior translated to other parts of our relationship...

You called that right...