Stallone has Rocky & Rambo, Arnold has Terminator, The Rock has ____?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
You can't really make a successful generic action franchise anymore. Nobody wants to see a random guy with guns and explosions. They need nostalgia. He's need to hop onto a marvel franchise.
If i was him i'd try to get the Namor Role in Black Panther 2 and spin it off into his franchise.

Last edited:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Yeah, he doesn’t have a signature series but I don’t think that’s hurt him. Maybe it’s made it harder to relax and to fall back between films but I think he’s going for quantity not quality...

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Tooth Fairy and Jumanji nikka
full

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Michael Jai and Statham aren't big enough stars to be action stars. I'm going to have to go with Will Smith if we are talking Stallone and Arnold which was pretty much the barometor for an action star. My top 3 of all time are

1.Will
2.Wesley Snipes
3.Bruce Willis
Statham has a series of movies better than anything the rock has, put on the transporter movies and watch him kick ass and show chrisma effortlessly

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I was legit thinking of this yesterday.

While Rock took the Will Smith approach of starring in blockbuster movies, he doesn't have that one franchise that HE defined. Will had Bad Boys and Independence Day, I would say MIB too but one can argue that was a franchise before Will.

Rock has...nothing. Fast and Furious was a franchise before he came on but you do have to give him credit that he helped skyrocket it even more.

Now none of this is a knock on him or anything. Everybody has their route in life they go. Rock will still go down as one of the biggest and most bankable actors of our life time. He just doesn't have that transcending role or character yet that people will always hail him for...and maybe he dgaf if he does or not. nikka still rich AF.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
:russ: exactly

The Rock had more iconic moments before he turned 30 than all the Fast & Furious films combined :wow:
LOL his wrestling and acting career two different things.

From a wrestling career standpoint, he and Stone Cold the two GOATs. :ohlawd:
The mount rushmore of wrestling is him, Austin, Hogan, and whoever anyone wants to debate for the 4th man, but the top 3 are indisputable.