Stallone has Rocky & Rambo, Arnold has Terminator, The Rock has ____?

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
tenor.gif
:lolbron:
LMAO, that big ass Samoanikka would have DROPPED straight down the second he stepped foot off that thing

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Is he a decent actor in terrible movies? Or a terrible actor in decent movies?
I would say decent actor in decent (some terrible or just forgettable) movies.

Arnold & Stallone are way better actors who've mostly played in great to classic R (some PG but are pretty good) rated movies that'll always be remembered.

I couldn't see the Rock play in movies that Arnold and Stallone have been in during their prime years or even past prime he doesn't have that particular look or style to him...it'd just wouldn't be convincing.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He doesn't...and I fukk with Rock heavy, but he has no signature franchise. I'd be embarrassed as fukk as an actor if I was highest paid and I'm known for Jumanji.

Hobbs and Shaw although a jackmove, is a step in the right direction. He needs to get back to his roots like Walking Tall, Faster, or The Rundown.

The last great action stars are either Michael Jai White or Jason Statham.

Hell if Tom Cruise and Keanu Reeves can be the best action stars in the world, The Rock should be able to do it too.

I'm not sure if its because he wants to be the safe guy or what...he should pick up some tips from his homie Mark Wahlberg. He manages to make solid action flicks.

fukking Bill from Bill and Ted had 2 action franchise
While the rock has none. What a crazy world.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
fukking Bill from Bill and Ted had 2 action franchise
While the rock has none. What a crazy world.

And taking nothing from Keanu, but Rock has more personality and looks the part.

I'll just leave it up to Rock wanting to maximize his dollars, so if it doesn't fit his timeline he's probably overlooking the movies that will make him legendary.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Y’all hate on the Rock too much. Sure Sylvester Stallone has Rocky and Rambo and Arnold has Terminator

But none of them have the Tooth Fairy like the Rock does
:comeon: the Tooth Fairly (18% rotten ratings wise) ain't shyt compared to their movies bruh.

I get it y'all are probably big WWE fans so that's probably why there's so much dikk riding when it comes to the Rock but let's not act like he's an high quality A+ caliber actor.

:comeon: Nobody's saying he's garbage or anything like that but he's definitely not what y'all making him out to be.

Last edited: