Stallone has Rocky & Rambo, Arnold has Terminator, The Rock has ____?

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: the Tooth Fairly (18% rotten ratings wise) ain't shyt compared to their movies bruh.

I get it y'all are probably big WWE fans so that's probably why there's so much dikk riding when it comes to the Rock but let's not act like he's an high quality A+ caliber actor.

:comeon: Nobody's saying he's garbage or anything like that but he's definitely not what y'all making him out to be.

How is the Tooth Fairy not more legendary than Rocky or Terminator?

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Taker and Flair are indisputable.

You either gotta eliminate Austin or the Rock (if we're limited to four like Rushmore.)

If it came down to it, I'm keeping the (half-) breh. :trollbronshrug:
Taker and Flair are not indisputable.

Did you watch the RAW Reunion two weeks ago? There's a reason why Hogan and Flair shared the stage and Austin got the whole ring. He's the biggest star in wrestling.

Just cuz Taker did it longer doesn't make his credentials better than Austin or Rock...Austin and Rock did so much in such a short order that the two of them don't need to be in their 50s still taking bumps.

It's crazy to think in any world Taker is bigger or more hailed than Austin. Flair I'd maybe let you argue because he is considered the greatest purest wrestler of all time by many.

Vince Carter has played more seasons than Michael Jordan...that doesn't mean he gets a spot over him on the NBA Mt Rushmore.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
How is the Tooth Fairy not more legendary than Rocky or Terminator?
Now I know you're a serious stan but it's okay :mjlol:.

No way in hell is the Tooth Fairy on the level of Rocky, Terminator or any of the other classic movies from Stallone & Arnold :hhh:.

Tooth Fairy isn't even a great movie it's an average kids film...shyt got no higher than an 18% percent approval rating on Rotten and even fans on IMBd gave it a 5/10 :hhh:.

TLR would have somebody convinced that The Rock is not a TOP 10, not a TOP 5 but a damn TOP 3 actor ever :mjlol:.