Stallone has Rocky & Rambo, Arnold has Terminator, The Rock has ____?

Benefited

Banned
Daps
He just can’t lead with dialogue like those guys, Reeves is awkward but in a great way. They need to put him in a solo with a woman that can carry the dialogue and let him just beat on shyt.

Remembering how bad his acting used to be Im not sure how he pulls it off.Constantine is also one of my favorite movies in that genre.Definitely should have been a sequel imo.

stave

Superstar
Daps
:francis: y'all not putting no respect on the Rock's name

:ufdup: one thing's for sure

:ufdup: two things for certain

:umad: have Race to Witch Mountain be your classic brehs

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
His Hollywood Rock promos >>> Arnold and Stallone's catalogs

:wow:

:mjlol:

:camby:
Breh is the 3rd most followed person on instagram in the world and I guarantee you a majority of the pull is because of his Rock history. He didn't even name his instagram Dwayne Johnson, but the_rock.
Like I said WWE diehards whether they're kids or grown adults living in their 3RD childhood are the only ones fukking heavy with Rock outside of those fanbases nobody else is crazy about his character.

If there was a nationwide poll on who's character (Terminator, Rambo or The Rock) is better, I guarantee that Rambo & Terminator would receive majority of votes with the Rock in last place..same with their movie catalogs.

We're talking about actors and their movie catalog not "the one who has the most ig followers wins"... nobody would ever say the Rock's movie catalog is better / greater than Stallone or Arnold outside of his fanbase.

What's next The Rock better than Wesley Snipes? Or is it The Rock better than Samuel L.? Etc etc.

I know TLR is filled with ultra nerdy bruhs who grew up in the suburbs or just dudes who still live like a child watching & acting out wrestling moves and shyt but these disingenuous ducktails being said in this thread is comical.

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
LOL his wrestling and acting career two different things.

From a wrestling career standpoint, he and Stone Cold the two GOATs. :ohlawd:
The mount rushmore of wrestling is him, Austin, Hogan, and whoever anyone wants to debate for the 4th man, but the top 3 are indisputable.
Sting(#1) Stone Cold The Rock Kurt Angle

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Can't forget he is no Will Smith either,which is who The Rock is supposed to be a replacement for. He is clearly taking roles that should be going to Will. I hope Tyrese calls up his good friend Will and gets him to take The Rocks spot. Imagine the energy that would add to the franchise when we see that tweet #FastFamily:respect:.
Will Smith and as supposed to be in jumanji, central intelligence, or fast?

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
Rocky Maivia gimmick >>>>> than any Dwayne Johnson movie.:hhh:

RockyMaivia_1.jpg

:russ:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I know TLR is filled with ultra nerdy bruhs who grew up in the suburbs or just dudes who still live like a child watching & acting out wrestling moves and shyt but these disingenuous ducktails being said in this thread is comical.
You just failing to give 90s WWE attitude to recognition it deserves

:yeshrug:

Grew up and still live in Roseland chicago and I guarantee you these same nikkas who was on street life shyt came into school everyday discussing who got they ass beat last night by the Rock. You can still catch a nikka riding a 96 impala with a Brahma Bull on his bumper. I haven't even watched wrestling in 15 years but news of when Rock bout to show up always gets around the way. Yea its nostalgia but that nostalgia way more powerful than just nerds and manchilds breh.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

:camby:

Like I said WWE diehards whether they're kids or grown adults living in their 3RD childhood are the only ones fukking heavy with Rock outside of those fanbases nobody else is crazy about his character.

If there was a nationwide poll on who's character (Terminator, Rambo or The Rock) is better, I guarantee that Rambo & Terminator would receive majority of votes with the Rock in last place..same with their movie catalogs.

We're talking about actors and their movie catalog not "the one who has the most ig followers wins"... nobody would ever say the Rock's movie catalog is better / greater than Stallone or Arnold outside of his fanbase.

What's next The Rock better than Wesley Snipes? Or is it The Rock better than Samuel L.? Etc etc.

The numbers during the attitude era don't lie everyone was watching that shyt then lol.

Daps
How has no one mentioned Faster? It was his last role before Fast 5. It’s a little thin, but def the type of movie we’re all saying we wish he made,