Stallone has Rocky & Rambo, Arnold has Terminator, The Rock has ____?

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I'll give you Michael Jai White isn't quite a "Star"

But everyone knows Statham. He's legit. I mean if he's not, JCVD isn't, Dolph Lundgren isn't, Chuck Norris isn't, Mel Gibson isn't, and a slew of others who didn't make crazy box office bank for their action movies.

I don't consider any of them action stars outside of Van Damme,but you are right,didn't realize his box office numbers weren't bigger. With that said he is more iconic than statham. He may not have had the box office,but he was alot of peoples favorite action star. Along with Stephen Segal at one point,can we say the same about Statham?I don't think he was ever on anybodys favorite list. And mind you Van Dan Damme was argued as the best and was some of our favorites in an era that had huge action stars.

He also hasn’t had the money put behind him that the rock has, Skyscraper had a budget 4 times bigger than Transporter 2

True,but obviously the studio doesn't feel they could recoup.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, y’all gotta stop hating on The Rock. My mans is a bald half-black, half-Samoan dude who rose to become the highest paid actor in the game. I still remember when Jumanji toppled The Last Jedi in its second week. Sure, his films are wack, but that’s more about the moviegoing audience than Rocky, as The Rock has given us enough entertainment between 1997-2003 than all the Marvel flicks put together. Put some respeck on that man’s name :ufdup:
Neither of his parents are black

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
You can't really make a successful generic action franchise anymore. Nobody wants to see a random guy with guns and explosions. They need nostalgia. He's need to hop onto a marvel franchise.
If i was him i'd try to get the Namor Role in Black Panther 2 and spin it off into his franchise.

John Wick came out of nowhere to make a franchise in the genre tho

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
The Rock character itself is arguably as popular, if not more popular than Terminator and Rambo tho
:what:

Hell no, maybe to WWE diehards / fan fanatics but not compared to The Terminator or Rambo which are iconic landmarks characters.

People to this day quote and recite lines from Terminator & Rambo...who the hell quotes or even recite anything from The Rock without looking like a big goofy?

:comeon:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
:what:

Hell no, maybe to WWE diehards / fan fanatics but not compared to The Terminator or Rambo which are iconic landmarks characters.

People to this day quote and recite lines from Terminator & Rambo...who the hell quotes or even recite anything from The Rock?

:comeon:
Breh don't even try it

nikkas still saying Rock quotes and raising they fukking eyebrow

:unimpressed:

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Breh don't even try it

nikkas still saying Rock quotes and raising they fukking eyebrow

:unimpressed:
Bruh the little bit of fan fanatics quoting Rock or either raising their like a goof is nowhere near the level of Terminator or Rambo which are historical characters in Hollywood .

Let's not start acting disingenuous and making duck tails like the Rock is up there character wise, outside of kids and grown adults still watching WWE and shyt I don't see anybody fukking heavy with Rock like that.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Bruh the little bit of fan fanatics quoting Rock or either raising their like a goof is nowhere near the level of Terminator or Rambo which are historical characters in Hollywood .

Let's not start acting disingenuous and making duck tails like the Rock is up there character wise, outside of kids and grown adults still watching WWE and shyt I don't see anybody fukking heavy with Rock like that.
Breh is the 3rd most followed person on instagram in the world and I guarantee you a majority of the pull is because of his Rock history. He didn't even name his instagram Dwayne Johnson, but the_rock.

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
The Rundown is literally one of the absolute best action comedies ever filmed
MV5BMWU3ZDYxZjMtZmYyOS00NWQyLTk1MmItNDg4ZWM2ZGQxOTNiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMxMTY0OTQ@._V1_UY1200_CR90,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Fight me