Steph Curry Out Game 2 Against Houston Rockets

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Dwight Howard getting outworked, out jumped, and out played by a guy who barely plays 20 games in a row without getting hurt...

Harden trying to play defense to foul ratio is somehow 1 to 1...

Just atrocious...

Can't wait for that Morey fire sale in the summer where you can get every player for pennies on the dollar:scheming:

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Rockets are some fukkin' bums man...the entire NBA fanbase should feel cheated that they made it in. Of course the Warriors don't automatically turn into trash without Steph, but a competent team would have taken full advantage. :scust:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
at what point did curry even hurt himself? i read they said rolled his ankle... but.. i watch the vid and all i saw was him stepping out...steps back in.. and limps..

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
at what point did curry even hurt himself? i read they said rolled his ankle... but.. i watch the vid and all i saw was him stepping out...steps back in.. and limps..
This shyt kinda seems like it could be more serious than they are letting on. Maybe I'm jumping the gun, but his limp was kinda bad and apparently still has not gone away. I wonder if they have tested anything yet.

Kerr said its not specifically the ankle, but an area under it. His warm ups have been stopped immediately, I think that's something to be concerned about. It would be some bullshyt if his injury is serious and he could miss the rest of the season.......... God forbid though

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
This shyt kinda seems like it could be more serious than they are letting on. Maybe I'm jumping the gun, but his limp was kinda bad and apparently still has not gone away. I wonder if they have tested anything yet.

Kerr said its not specifically the ankle, but an area under it. His warm ups have been stopped immediately, I think that's something to be concerned about. It would be some bullshyt if his injury is serious and he could miss the rest of the season.......... God forbid though
hopefully not... dont need more asterisk talks

Bounty

All Star
Daps

They should have ran MRI by now.

Unless they havent yet:lupe:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
They should have ran MRI by now.

Unless they havent yet:lupe:
I would think so, but u usually hear about those things so idk. Maybe Curry is making it seem like its nothing major pain/discomfort wise. Idk how much a difference that would make on if they run MRI'S or X Rays. I for sure have not heard anybody mention it yet though.

Bounty

All Star
Daps
I would think so, but u usually hear about those things so idk. Maybe Curry is making it seem like its nothing major pain/discomfort wise. Idk how much a difference that would make on if they run MRI'S or X Rays. I for sure have not heard anybody mention it yet though.
I saw an article and video that their GM said it was ankle sprain but like you said there might be more to it:jbhmm:

Kerr made it seem worst after last nights game during the post game press conference.

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Naw Bro you are on to something UNFORTUNATELY....It's definitely something more serious than a normal ankle injury...it's the same ankle where he had surgery 3 years ago and all video evidence shows there's never a moment where you see the ankle twist or turn...at the very least this will linger and he will not be 100% all playoffs and if he pushes to hard he will be out all season UNFORTUNATELY....and GOD forbid...