The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
its the dumb coaching decisions that kill me

if Marlon and Peters are both banged up and sitting on the sideline in crunch time why are you calling safety blitzes and leaving rookie CBs and rookie safeties on a island

why are you rushing 3 and sitting in soft zones :dahell:

if they simply just rush 4 and play 2 man on those last 3 drives we win this game easily

why are you being aggressive up multiple scores :mindblown:

they got Tyreek and Waddle,you should have 2 safeties deep every play

I dont know why they make shyt so hard when it should be simple.Just play man with 2 deep safeties to prevent big plays.Make them keep dinking down to the RBs and run the clock

when they blitzed Marcus Williams on 3rd & long and Kyle Hamilton blew the deep coverage I knew it was over...and we were still up 7 at that point :heh:

Harbs always trying to be cute and it always costs us

This is why I said McDonald wasn’t qualified for the job in the first place he was only the dc at Michigan for one year and now he’s calling plays in the nfl:snoop: and now we see his mistakes and it’s glaring that he has no clue

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md

Lamar is over Roman, seriously

after yesterday people are crazy thinking Lamar is going to sign a long term deal here…… this coaching staff is a problem, Lamar is the only player that has to play against his coach, the other team defense and refs :francis: every Sunday it’s literally 3 on 1

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps

I'm not sure if it's been posted, but everyone knows Harbaugh and his guys aka Harbaugh hook ups are the real problem of this team.

No way you have "the best secondary" going into the season and you allow shyt like Sunday to happen. Coaching is the problem.

Hire Les Frazier from Buffalo and be done with the Harbaugh era. Dude is and always will be trash and he's always aggressive at the wrong time.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
As far as my prediction for the season. They will get bounced from the playoffs first game. Or, this Miami loss bites them in the ass in a tie breaker situation week 17.

its2late2hate

Rookie
Daps
when we smash buffalo in 2 weeks , y’all gonna be back feeling good. bad loss Sunday but waddle and Tyreek were on lock when Marlo was in the game.

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md

I'm not sure if it's been posted, but everyone knows Harbaugh and his guys aka Harbaugh hook ups are the real problem of this team.

No way you have "the best secondary" going into the season and you allow shyt like Sunday to happen. Coaching is the problem.

Hire Les Frazier from Buffalo and be done with the Harbaugh era. Dude is and always will be trash and he's always aggressive at the wrong time.

Preach brother preach as I said before this harbaugh tenure has been nothing but nepotism and biscotti has allowed this bs because Harbaugh is his guy, Harbaugh has way too much power in this franchise and now we see it from the personnel to the coaching it’s inadequate and I’m glad it’s being exposed now because Lamar Jackson skill set is exposing this franchise he played the perfect game Sunday you couldn’t ask him to do any more but this coaching staff got in the way

Last edited: