The 5 things an NBA team needs to win a Championship

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
It's so simple, if you acquire this shyt in real life or on 2K you'll be within arms reach of an NBA Championship

1. An elite scorer that can score at will efficiently Melo :salute:

2. A lock down defender that could slow down the other teams best perimeter scorer Shumpert :smugbiden:

3. A co-star in scoring that can take pressure off of the elite scorer J.R. Smith :blessed:

4. A knock down 3 point shooter that is likely to make a kick out open 3 :lupe:

5. A top notch post defender that can alter shots and defend the other teams best post defender :sadcam::dwillhuh::patrice::to::sadbron:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
J.R ain't a reliable scorer fam. Dude disappeared against the Pacers. You're better off giving that title to Bargnani. You have a good post defender in Chandler and a knock down shooter in Novak. The smart teams know my recipe for a championship. You don't have to be Jerry West to realize the blueprint.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
J.R ain't a reliable scorer fam. Dude disappeared against the Pacers. You're better off giving that title to Bargnani. You have a good post defender in Chandler and a knock down shooter in Novak. The smart teams know my recipe for a championship. You don't have to be Jerry West to realize the blueprint.

J.R. is reliable as a 2nd option for the MOST PART. One series where he fukked up (possibly due to a bonehead play and sitting out a game vs BOS in the previous series, thus breaking his streaky rythym and mental fortitude) isn't enough to discount him as a reliable scorer. He's the 6th man of the year. Period.

And we don't even have Novak nikka. fukk you talkin about.

Do you even watch, bro? :mindblown:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
The Bulls had inside scoring with combinations over the years of Carthwright, Grant, Longley, Brian Williams, Kukoc, hell even Pip and MJ. Bulls were an very underrated interior team.
Do you consider any of the guys you listed as low post scorers?

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Do you consider any of the guys you listed as low post scorers?

i honestly don't remember kukoc getting into the post all that much but maybe he did. the rest of them? sure. they weren't all exclusively post players but they all could score on the block. shyt, luc longley had a better footwork and post moves than 95% of centers in the league right now.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
i honestly don't remember kukoc getting into the post all that much but maybe he did. the rest of them? sure. they weren't all exclusively post players but they all could score on the block. shyt, luc longley had a better footwork and post moves than 95% of centers in the league right now.
Every guy in the league 6'10 or up can score on the block.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
okay...and every guy in the league can hit a three pointer. what's your point?
My point is that if you consider Luc Longley a good post scorer then everyone in the league 6'10 or above is one. You could consider Andris Biedrins one if that's the case.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My point is that if you consider Luc Longley a good post scorer then everyone in the league 6'10 or above is one. You could consider Andris Biedrins one if that's the case.

Marty-McFly.gif

you're not making any sense right now. luc longley actually having a solid, polished, back-the-basket game in no way, shape or form, means that everyone else comparable in height has the same skill set.