The 5 things an NBA team needs to win a Championship

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Marty-McFly.gif

you're not making any sense right now. luc longley actually having a solid, polished, back-the-basket game in no way, shape or form, means that everyone else comparable in height has the same skill set.
Aight fam, we can agree to disagree. I don't think Longley was a good low post scorer, you do. We can agree to disagree on this 1. But the bottom line is that if you have all 5 things I listed you have everything it takes to win a championship. Low post scoring is not a requirement.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Do you consider any of the guys you listed as low post scorers?

i honestly don't remember kukoc getting into the post all that much but maybe he did. the rest of them? sure. they weren't all exclusively post players but they all could score on the block. shyt, luc longley had a better footwork and post moves than 95% of centers in the league right now.

They weren't Olajuwon or Shaq, but they had good presence inside. Lots of people act like the Bulls were only a perimeter team, which they weren't.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
They weren't Olajuwon or Shaq, but they had good presence inside. Lots of people act like the Bulls were only a perimeter team, which they weren't.
How was Longley a good low post scorer when he never shot 50% from the field? He never even made 49% from the field. Dude's career field goal percentage is 46.2%. Steph Curry's is better than that and he's a jump shooter. You're wrong about this 1 fam.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
How was Longley a good low post scorer when he never shot 50% from the field? He never even made 49% from the field. Dude's career field goal percentage is 46.2%. Steph Curry's is better than that and he's a jump shooter. You're wrong about this 1 fam.

So we're comparing apples and oranges now.

Anyway, I don't really care for stats breh, I saw the games. He got the job done. No Olajuwon or Ewing, but he gave the Bulls what they needed.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Marion fit the role of a defender who could hit a 3.

Marion ain't hitting 3s like that anymore breh probably less than 20/season since he's been with Dallas. More of a post scorer now

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
It's so simple, if you acquire this shyt in real life or on 2K you'll be within arms reach of an NBA Championship

1. An elite scorer that can score at will efficiently

2. A lock down defender that could slow down the other teams best perimeter scorer

3. A co-star in scoring that can take pressure off of the elite scorer

4. A knock down 3 point shooter that is likely to make a kick out open 3

5. A top notch post defender that can alter shots and defend the other teams best post defender

If you have all 5 of those things then you should be considered in the running to be competing for a championship.
Golden State Warriors, 2013-2014 NBA Champions, iyo?

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Marion ain't hitting 3s like that anymore breh probably less than 20/season since he's been with Dallas. More of a post scorer now
I'll give you that but he was still a good defender and they had players like Terry Peja and Barea to hit three's for them. But fact of the matter is they had several of those components needed to win a title.