The 5 things an NBA team needs to win a Championship

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Blackthoughts you are a homer breh, just admit it. And I love Golden State, you just overboard with the dikkriding.
What did I say in this thread that wasn't factual? I hate nikkas like you because you ignore the fukking message and look at the messenger.

Every team that has won a championship in the last 25 years has had all 5 points that I listed except for the 04 Pistons. Not 1 person has shown me an example of how I'm wrong about this yet you bytch and moan about me being a dubs fan when I never brung them up.

If Jerry West said this shyt nikkas would be saying it's spot on and accurate and couldn't be disputed. You can't dispute my points so you attack the messenger, typical nikka behavior.

Last edited:

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Brooks is underrated, give that man a real bench and a real center and watch him work magic.

Brooks is overrated at this point because KD & Russy lead the team to enough wins that nobody questions his dumbass. He isn't coaching an offense outside of getting KD & Russy the ball & seeing if they can get an iso play.He is the same guy that thought having Perk on the floor would force Miami to quit playing smallball & putting Fisher out there regardless of ow e is playing because of his "veteran leadership".

He is like Spo in Miami, he isn't a great coach so much as he hit thhe jackpot with a group of top players that make him look great because they win. Spo>Brooks though since he is better with making adjustments trying to wininstead of being an arrogant a$$hole trying to prove some weird point.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Brooks is overrated at this point because KD & Russy lead the team to enough wins that nobody questions his dumbass. He isn't coaching an offense outside of getting KD & Russy the ball & seeing if they can get an iso play.He is the same guy that thought having Perk on the floor would force Miami to quit playing smallball & putting Fisher out there regardless of ow e is playing because of his "veteran leadership".

He is like Spo in Miami, he isn't a great coach so much as he hit thhe jackpot with a group of top players that make him look great because they win. Spo>Brooks though since he is better with making adjustments trying to wininstead of being an arrogant @sshole trying to prove some weird point.
I'll take your word for it, I'm sure you've watched much more OKC basketball than I have. From afar he always seemed like he knew what he was doing. I feel for any coach that don't have a real center tho.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the thing you'd like to acquire the most is that elite scorer. You can surround him with the other parts like Philly did with Iverson. The only problem was they never found him that no.3. Finding an elite scorer is the hard part, the teams that have them don't give them away unless they're bad team players.

They are coveted and expensive. If Philly got Iverson a co-star scorer he'd probably have a ring.

Cavs got Kyrie a couple possible co-stars. Any of Bennett, Bynum or Waiters stepping up puts them 2 tiers up.

Kyrie at 20 was better than AI at 23 btw.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
1) A good coach that doesn't make mistakes in the clutch
2) A point GAWD that can distribute, doesn't turn the ball over and can score 15-20ppg
3)A scoring GAWD that can score at will.
4)2 Bigs that play decent defense and rebound WELL. Points are gravy especially if its over 10ppg in the playoffs.
5)A bench that is competent and manage the game. A bench that can rebound and play D well is most beneficial and if they can score 30-40 ppg then there is less pressure on the starting 5.