The Beard Might Need Shaving: 2020-2021 Houston Rockets Season Thread

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Rockets finally got multiple ballhandlers for the open court with athleticism, that can shoot the 3 and can defend. This is a great squad assembled by the new GM. I would only ask for one more emergency big off the bench.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Rockets finally got multiple ballhandlers for the open court with athleticism, that can shoot the 3 and can defend. This is a great squad assembled by the new GM. I would only ask for one more emergency big off the bench.
Yup. Team already looks much better than last year. I wish this squad went into the bubble, we would have fared much different IMHO

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps

Looking at the current FA pool, the top ones available would be Dedmon and Henson, followed by Ian Mahimi, Tyler Zeller, and Thon Maker. After that, you’re basically just taking a chance on young 50/50 guys. Ironically, Isaiah Hartenstein would be the perfect big for this team :pachaha:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tate has surprised the hell outta me. He can handle, finish at the rim, shoot the 3, has a little post game with a mouse in the house and is all out hustle with good defense on the other end.
Yup. Dude was a star in the Australian League. He’s actually 27! Dude is special and a legit starter in the league already.

Kudos to our GM for finding dude!

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Yup. Dude was a star in the Australian League. He’s actually 27! Dude is special and a legit starter in the league already.

Kudos to our GM for finding dude!
Who should the rockets chase this off season :wow: I didn't think we would be this good without harden but Stephen Silas surprising the hell out of me with his coaching.. give this man a superstar:damn: if first coach I liked since Rick.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Who should the rockets chase this off season :wow: I didn't think we would be this good without harden but Stephen Silas surprising the hell out of me with his coaching.. give this man a superstar:damn: if first coach I liked since Rick.
People talking Beal may come through