The Brooklyn Nets dismissed coach Jacque Vaughn on Monday morning, sources tell ESPN.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Getting exactly what they deserve. The way they treated Kyrie, trading Harden for Simmons (lol), and the way the fans shyt on KD after he left - franchise and that bytch ass owner deserve all the bad news coming their way.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Who they developing? The roster outside of Claxton and Cam are already established starter level players. Maybe Lonnie Walker still has a higher ceiling but I don’t think you hire a coach to develop it. They should have traded for their own picks back with Houston and tried to sneak them some of their youth.

Right now I think they should try to see if a new coach can get them looking decent by the end of the season and if not, tank. They keep making moves off of pride and have shyt to show for it.

low key that is the black experience getting into most leadership roles.

Either overachieve or don’t apply.
If this isn’t the fukking truth :mjcry:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
a little different. Woody Johnson isn't interested in winning and Joe Douglas sucks at the main thing everyone swore he was good at. Joe Tsai thinks NY is incapable of stomaching a rebuild yet will be just fine supporting mediocrity as long as the players play hard. Marks keeps the job for the same reason why he got it in the first place: who else would want it given these circumstances?
Gotta disagree on Woody not wanting to win. He's been overly involved throughout his tenure as owner. Has that been a good thing? The results would state otherwise obviously. I don't believe he doesn't care about winning though. I think the break he took as ambassador under Trump deserves greater emphasis and provides context for that recent perspective.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
GGvNZGXWkAEZV7E

Mikal looking like "huh?" in that screenshot :dead:

AWsrTq.gif

Me? A Franchise player?

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
Gotta disagree on Woody not wanting to win. He's been overly involved throughout his tenure as owner. Has that been a good thing? The results would state otherwise obviously. I don't believe he doesn't care about winning though. I think the break he took as ambassador under Trump deserves greater emphasis and provides context for that recent perspective.
wanting to win is tertiary to being in the news and his outside interests (the latter came from him directly)

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
They had a chance to hire Ime Udoka but passed for the guy they just fired. Sean Marks needs to go as well.