The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I hate poole. Please get him off the team this summer. Please my god. I beg of thee. Please remove Jordan Poole of the Golden State Warriors off this team. He is atrocious, my lord. He plays no defense, God. I come to you, hat in hand, humbly asking that the Warriors organization finds a way to move Jordan Poole's contract. My Lord, I have seen what you have done for others. My lord, I have seen you Trade Russell Westbrook's contract 4x in 5 years. My Lord, i ask you do the same for this team. God, when i tell you i am physically and mentally tired of watching Jordan Poole, i mean every word, God. I know you love me, but I feel like you are testing me in the cruelest way imaginable, my Lord. Please, God, I have had enough. I ask of thee, PLEASE remove this man from my team. In your name, we pray, amen

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
TURN THE HEAT UP PUT YALL FOOT ON THEIR FACES I WANNA SEE MURDERRR
I agree they started playing like it was over when we got that huge lead

we survived the first half

now we gotta survive the Curry blitzkrieg in the 2nd half

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
When is Klay gon start hoopin?

actually thats the biggest threat when golden state are down. he's the one who plays with no conscious and no fukks given. If lakers don't want that corgi to be correct. Jordan Poole is shytting the bed and got many fouls. So shot makers its only steph and Klay, and Klay the one who always gets things going. If he starts catch and shooting, things will not look good. get him to do stuff off the dribble and don't give him east looks.