The Denver Nuggets Are Going To Win The NBA Championship This Year (2024) Back To Back!

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
I don't think so. They have some vulnerabilities and the field is stronger.

Most people think they will but I actually could see them getting upset by the Thunder, T-Wolves, Clippers, and Suns.

They'll have a much tougher path this year than last year. Last postseason they beat a lowly T-Wolves team, a pretty much depleted Suns team that had little to no competent role players/bench, and my Lakers who obviously got there somewhat by luck and having the edge over Memphis (experience) and GS (height).

Miami as great as they were during that run they weren't much of a worthy opponent for Denver.

The Nuggets had a somewhat easy path to the Finals and winning the championship.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I don't think so. They have some vulnerabilities and the field is stronger.

Most people think they will but I actually could see them getting upset by the Thunder, T-Wolves, Clippers, and Suns.

They'll have a much tougher path this year than last year. Last postseason they beat a lowly T-Wolves team, a pretty much depleted Suns team that had little to no competent role players/bench, and my Lakers who obviously got there somewhat by luck and having the edge over Memphis (experience) and GS (height).

Miami as great as they were during that run they weren't much of a worthy opponent for Denver.

The Nuggets had a somewhat easy path to the Finals and winning the championship.

In the past 10 years, they had the 2nd easiest championship run, only the 2015 Warriors had it the easiest

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
OP

I see your location is Denver. Are you just a fan who hopes that they win every year? Are there posts of yours from previous years "predicting" that they would win the ring?