The Denver Nuggets Are Going To Win The NBA Championship This Year (2024) Back To Back!

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
There's always intrigue about who's gonna be there, then every year after everything plays out it's the same people. :pachaha: nuggets haven't taken a step back. New teams are playing out their mind in the west and nuggets quietly have the same record while not being talked about. After all is said and done I predict nuggets/ Celtics finals.

Infact if anything. I think nuggets lucky now cause the experienced guys like Lakers and golden state are having mid years. Wild card is clippers cause these dudes have had a tumultuous year yet they are still right there and have legit all stars and two way players.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I wonder when the hate is gonna start for them. It’s usually the second title when people get aggy

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I like them as the favorite but I def don't feel it's a forgone conclusion.

Out west only 2 teams I feel has a serious shot of upsetting them, are the clippers and the mavs. Clippers because of their coach and depth. Mavs are just scary with 2 guys who can burn you in a close game and can get their shot off vs anyone. All the mavs have to do is keep it close and then let Luka or kyrie go to work

Out east of course Boston but I'm still looking at Philly and yea I know I'll get killed, I think the Bucks are still a dangerous team. Like the Bucks for the same reason I like the mavs you just got 2 killers who can burn you in a close playoff game.

And with physicality getting back into the league these playoffs games will be half court and lower scoring. At that point its about who can make shots late in the 4th.

But Denver should win. Just not shocked if they don't.

Last edited:

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
Nikola Jokic = 7 Foot Tall Sergei Federov

May Allaah guide Nikola Jokic to Islam!

May Allaah guide Sergei Federov to Islaam!

Jamal Murray = Point Guard Version Of Joe Sakic

May Allaah guide Jamal Murray to Islaam!

May Allaah guide Joe Sakic to Islam!

Mike Malone = Marshall Mathers of Head Coaches

May Allaah guide Mike Malone to Islaam!

May Allah guide Marshall Mathers to Islam!