The Denver Nuggets Are Going To Win The NBA Championship This Year (2024) Back To Back!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Hard to disagree here. As long as Murray holds up I can't see anyone beating them in a 7 game series. Joker is just too good at controlling games.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I like them as the favorite but I def don't feel it's a forgone conclusion.

Out west only 2 teams I feel has a serious shot of upsetting them, are the clippers and the mavs. Clippers because of their coach and depth. Mavs are just scary with 2 guys who can burn you in a close game and can get their shot off vs anyone. All the mavs have to do is keep it close and then let Luka or kyrie go to work

Out west of course Boston but I'm still looking at Philly and yea I know I'll get killed, I think the Bucks are still a dangerous team. Like the Bucks for the same reason I like the mavs you just got 2 killers who can burn you in a close playoff game.

And with physicality getting back into the league these playoffs games will be half court and lower scoring. At that point its about who can make shots late in the 4th.

But Denver should win. Just not shocked if they don't.

I agree with this assessment.

It's been 7 years since a team last repeated ('18 GSW) and 6 years since a defending champion even made it back to the Finals ('19 GSW), and that was a super team. Injuries, fukkery, and hot 3-point shooting are all way too rampant in this era for things to ever go as planned.

Maybe that'll be different this time but MIL/PHI/LAC/DAL all have the capacity for fukkery.

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
Better record this year, maybe Jokers best defensive season and better season then last year, a lot of games missed by Jamal Murray, theyre young guys have made a jump and a better record. They're late game execution is something

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Most people think they will but I actually could see them getting upset by the Thunder, T-Wolves, Clippers, and Suns.

You really think any of those teams can beat Denver four times in which Denver have home court advantage? :mjtf:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
We've seen favorites hit by big injuries in 2010, 2012, 2015, 2019, 2021, and 2022. It seems like half the time dodging major injuries is just as important as anything. Denver looks like the clear favorite to me, but if a key contributor goes down then it's anyone's game.

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
I don't think so. They have some vulnerabilities and the field is stronger.

Most people think they will but I actually could see them getting upset by the Thunder, T-Wolves, Clippers, and Suns.

They'll have a much tougher path this year than last year. Last postseason they beat a lowly T-Wolves team, a pretty much depleted Suns team that had little to no competent role players/bench, and my Lakers who obviously got there somewhat by luck and having the edge over Memphis (experience) and GS (height).

Miami as great as they were during that run they weren't much of a worthy opponent for Denver.

The Nuggets had a somewhat easy path to the Finals and winning the championship.
The Denver Nuggets got this!