The Irish Try To Cross The Bay, Will They Make A Splash? | Official Celtics vs. Warriors NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And got yall asses whooped because of it :mjgrin:

Let 80yr old Al Horford guard the greatest PG of all-time brehs :mjgrin:
The series loss had nothing to do with their defense. Suggesting so shows a serious lack of basketball knowledge. Their defensive numbers held strong throughout the whole series, and they held the Warriors well below their average efficiency in the half court. Their offensive woes and turnovers were the reason they lost.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
The series loss had nothing to do with their defense. Suggesting so shows a serious lack of basketball knowledge. Their defensive numbers held strong throughout the whole series, and they held the Warriors well below their average efficiency in the half court. Their offensive woes and turnovers were the reason they lost.
:umad:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
stephen-curry-ring.gif

GOAT

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow: How to end a discussion in a matter of minutes: Bring in actual basketball analysis/knowledge. I'll leave this thread for you casuals to continue to discuss casual shyt. My work here is done.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
The Celtics switch everything. They haven't fought through screens all season. That is their defensive scheme. I'm not even sure how you could have watched this series (or frankly, any series or regular season games) and not recognize that
Yeah let's continue to switch, even when we aren't necessarily force to because Horford does a much better job against Curry than Smart does. And again the "screens" being set didn't even require Smart to fight through it. DPOY should man up and take the assignment and Ime shouldn't be stubborn to a scheme that is getting him beat.

GOAT

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah let's continue to switch, even when we aren't necessarily force to because Horford does a much better job against Curry than Smart does. And again the "screens" being set didn't even require Smart to fight through it. DPOY should man up and take the assignment and Ime shouldn't be stubborn to a scheme that is getting him beat.
You should have just typed "I don't understand basketball" and saved yourself a lot of time.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Funny how it go from "GS ain't seen a team as tough and physical as Boston, they ain't ready and Boston is battle tested" to crying about refs and GS having an easier path.

None of yall talked about an easy path in 2016 when GS had multiple serious injuries including their best player missing 6 games and playing on a bad knee, and overcoming a 3-1 deficit against a stacked OKC team while Cleveland cakewalked through a garbage East

Just like yall complain about GS benefitting from injuries but quick to talk about how they got exposed in 16 and 19 when they had serious injury issues of their own

You just got a weird and irrational hatred for GS, to the point you were jocking Boston as a Pistons fan :scust:
The hell I was :duck:. Y'all are good with twisting the narratives

😂 Exactly what I told him before the series...like dude, you are a Pistons fan and you're finna be rooting for the Celtics. Just sit and think about that cuz you might need to reevaluate whether you're more of a fan of your "team", or you've just become overwhelmed with an obsession and hate for a franchise/player that have clearly passed up both your franchise and franchises greatest player if it's come to that.

It's ok man. Just let it go bro, it's over. Like why are you even in this thread this many days removed from the final game 😂😂 @NormanConnors

:mjlol:besides me being a Piston's fan (:myman:) and having an issue with the gsw organization you're absolutely wrong on all accounts, and as far as the bold print, The thread is stickied at the top of the page, I cant check in and see what's happening :gucci:

The arrogance and entitlement :scust: