The Jordan Poole era in DC is already troubling! Is there hope?!

Will Jordan Poole finish his contract as a Washington Bullet?

• Total voters

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I was at the game yesterday, I wanted to steal off on him :mjlol:

I was sitting by the bench

E4-A53-FB1-0-FB1-4-B56-8862-83568-A3-B8-DB4.jpg

Man, I havent been to a Wizards game in about 2 years. I just cant get my mind right about them. I may hit some. Need to take my son more than anything

DjMe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Off topic but when you that close do you hear all the shyt talking?

Not familiar with the Atlanta metro area, but you should look into Skyhawks(?) tickets if they're close to you.
Pro or semi-pro ball when you can hear the game is a completely different experience than watching on tv, or playing for that matter.
At g league games you can hear everything the coaches call out, you can hear players communicate on the floor, call for switches and what not.
Communication during a game at that level is non stop, it's fascinating.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Wiz Twitter seems to think that Wes Unseld Jr. needs to play him at PG with Bilal at the 2.

This a$$hole doesn't even know what he's talking about
Poole was HORRENDOUS last year with the Warriors
Warriors fans were ecstatic that he was off the team, think about that
Put the ball in his hands more and expect him to lead the league in turnovers cause that's who he is

20PPG =/= good player always
Especially in the current NBA where the pace is so high wack players can get a ton of shots up

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This a$$hole doesn't even know what he's talking about
Poole was HORRENDOUS last year with the Warriors
Warriors fans were ecstatic that he was off the team, think about that
Put the ball in his hands more and expect him to lead the league in turnovers cause that's who he is

20PPG =/= good player always
Especially in the current NBA where the pace is so high wack players can get a ton of shots up
The Warriors are struggling right now. 6-5 & Klay Thompson is struggling. I don’t even think any Warrior has scored over 20 in a game aside from Steph all season. Let’s not act like Poole being gone is the ultimate win for the Warriors and loss for Wizards. True, he’s struggling but they didn’t do him any favors shipping him to the Wizards who have an awful roster. Also, the Warriors could actually use him right now :manny:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Not familiar with the Atlanta metro area, but you should look into Skyhawks(?) tickets if they're close to you.
Pro or semi-pro ball when you can hear the game is a completely different experience than watching on tv, or playing for that matter.
At g league games you can hear everything the coaches call out, you can hear players communicate on the floor, call for switches and what not.
Communication during a game at that level is non stop, it's fascinating.

I didn’t even think of that man.
I stay on the southside..same side as the Skyhawks arena. I think tickets to their games be like $3 I’m definitely going to do that breh good looking out