The Jordan Poole era in DC is already troubling! Is there hope?!

Will Jordan Poole finish his contract as a Washington Bullet?

• Total voters

Mull

Pro
Daps
I don’t like what I’m seeing as a Wizards fan myself but I can’t make this assessment yet after 10 games…40 games in im yeah right there but I’m still going to see how this thing plays out

Cognito

All Star
Daps
Poole is just ass, dude is one of the worst starting 2 guards in the league he releases the ball like a 5th grader which is why he bricks 3s

Last edited:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
I was at the game yesterday, I wanted to steal off on him :mjlol:

I was sitting by the bench

E4-A53-FB1-0-FB1-4-B56-8862-83568-A3-B8-DB4.jpg

Yea I was at the game too, Poole was involved in everything and not in a good way:mjlol: missing shots , turning the ball over etc.

Kuzma too.

As a Nets fan, I appreciate their contributions:mjgrin:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I been said this dude a Zesty mentally ill lame!

I remember how the coli was jock riding! :scust:

nikka came in the league mad zesty and angry!

Just from how this nikka shorts was cut shorter than anyone else in the whole NBA said it all!

SuperNintendo Chalmers

Send it to the friggin moon idiot
Daps
Reppin
My goddamn self. Shout out to my real Africans
He's a guy who was decent as a collegiate player and then came into the league with a few flashes of brilliance but needed development. He was relegated to the G-League and worked his way back into the rotation and made significant progess

He became more consistent on offense but remained a cone on defense. His confidence skyrocketed, and he helped his team win a championship.

That punch and the aftermath of how it was mishandled internally as a team and organization destroyed him mentally and emotionally. It destroyed the team's season before it even started.

Since then, he's regressed, and getting a bag didn't help in terms of his emotional and mental regression.

It is crystal clear that he's lost his way. He's at war with himself, and he won't be solid again until he's able to mentally and emotionally move forward from last season's bullshyt.

Last edited: