The Lion King (2019) Official Thread

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I'm honestly shocked Lion King is so low. They had one of Disney's greatest - arguably THE greatest - films to work from. Turning in something at least decent should have been a layup.

shyt is gonna make a billi tho. Easy.
I think the there's an uncanny bias towards these remakes. Because almost every negative review is derived from the notion that these movies are unwarranted and unneeded.

The voice acting is fine, music is stellar, visuals are stunning but the biggest complaint is because the animals... look like actual fukking animals

Its Its too realistic for these grown ass people that want stylized smirks and sexual "Come fukk me" glares from Lionesses
anigif_enhanced-26098-1423523804-8.gif

Conz

Superstar
Daps
So the little boy in Jungle Book is the main reason that movie got a 95% :patrice:

Maybe the film is trash, but I get the feeling they're probably being harsher because the OG was a classic.

i didn't like that movie much either, and that's primarily the reason i have no interest in this... well, it was "fine" but every second i watched The Jungle Book all i was thinking way "what the fukk is the point of this?" if i wanna see live animals, i'll watch Planet Earth. f I wanna watch the Lion King, I'll watch the Lion King. I don't need a lifeless amalgomation of both of those things.i also don't think the Jungle Book was as flawless as it needed to be to pull that off. there was still some uncanny valley. i'm sure they've perfected it now, but i still don't care.