The more I've thought about it over the years, the more I feel like Push exposing Drake was wack

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
He was out of line. Ya'll nikkas defending this shyt already look strange with how ya'll are choosing to. But cook tho....
How was he out of line when Drake tried to front like he was smashing Push's wife?

The only difference is that drake lied in his personal shot at push while push told the truth.

That nikka will record a whole song about fukking someone's girl, but the minute someone mentions his baby moms, his stans wanna talk about morals.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
of course it was corny and as amusing as it was, he got genuine glee out of gossiping about the pillow talking in this whole situation
but he's that nice with the pen how he weaved it into Drake's family history was smart you need to give him credit.

:yeshrug:

I will say though Drake must thank his lucky stars his flirting with Adidas never came to fruition and he ended up with a Nike deal.

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
Also, you think Drake is the only man in the rap game with kids and bm's on the low? You can't think that the kids you see are the only kids these nikkas have...
of course it was corny and as amusing as it was, he got genuine glee out of gossiping about the pillow talking in this whole situation
but he's that nice with the pen how he weaved it into Drake's family history was smart you need to give him credit.

I will say though Drake must thank his lucky stars his flirting with Adidas never came to fruition and he ended up with a Nike deal.

Agreed

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was wack day one just off the strength that the whole beef stemed from pusha being a petty hating ass hoe nikka
but when wayne came home from rikers in 2010 push welcomed wayne home, said the beef is over, and wanted to move forward with respect for him and his situation. but all of a sudden in 2011 out of nowhere drizzy sends shots at push on dreams money can buy and reignites shyt.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
That wasn't anybody's fukking business.

I don't give a fukk if ya'll neg me or don't like what I'm saying.

I don't gotta write a whole lotta shyt about why this or that. That shyt was just weird to bring that up of all things.

If you gonna diss him as a man diss him on whatever but you really had no right to bring up nobody's child and their mother. Drake honestly handled that situation because alot of other nikkas would not have handled it like that.

White hoe stfu