The Netflix's "Daredevil" Season 1 thread

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
The tone and presentation of the Daredevil show from the NYCC panels makes it look like the classic comic book Daredevil :blessed:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
4316000-54ad66e9a53de.jpg

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=114765

'Matt Murdock' Suits Up In First Footage From DAREDEVIL; Full Trailer Arrives Tomorrow

Tomorrow will see the debut of the first trailer for Daredevil, the upcoming series which stars Charlie Cox as The Man Without Fear. A trailer teaser has been released in the meantime, and you can check it out right here! "I'm just trying to make my city a better place..."
Follow Josh:

By Josh Wilding - 2/3/2015

:gladbron::blessed:

Last edited:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Hopefully this lives up to it's potential could very well change live action superhero shows the level of talent across the cast, directors, and show-runners are so above those on the other superhero shows.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Except for a lucky group who were at the show's New York Comic Con panel, no one outside Marvel and Netflix have seen anything aside from photos from the upcoming Marvel's Daredevil series - until now.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/markcassidycbm/news/?a=114760
Charlie Cox On How DAREDEVIL's Powers Will Be Depicted In The Netflix Series

While we await the trailer for Marvel's Daredevil TV series tomorrow, check out some highlights from an interview with the Man Without Fear himself, Charlie Cox. The actor explains how Matt Murdock's "sonar sense" will be displayed, & it sounds like it'll be quite different to the 2003 movie anyway..

Follow Mark "RorMachine":

By Mark "RorMachine" Cassidy - 2/3/2015

daredevil.jpg
The Scratch the Surface podcast sat down for a chat with Charlie Cox (The Theory of Everything, Boardwalk Empire) today, and quizzed him a little about playing the titular blind superhero in Marvel and Netflix's upcoming Daredevil show. The actor gives his thoughts on Fox's 2003 movie with Ben Affleck ("I thought it was fun at times, I just don't think to make that movie in that tone suits daredevil, it doesn’t really work for that character and that world"), talks about the comics he read in preparation for the role and more -- but perhaps most interestingly, he reveals how the character's sonar-like superpowers will be depicted on-screen. Cox concocts a scenario to better explain things, and from his account, it seems we won't be getting anything like the blue-tinged "sound vision" shots from the Daredevil film.

"We had to adapt certain things for the purpose of story telling. Like for example, and I’m making this up so there are no spoilers here, there is a scene where I come into the room, and lets say there are guns all over the floor on one side of the room and drugs on the other side of the room. Im just making this up, I promise I’m just making this up. So lets say that’s the scene. I come into the room, and I [Daredevil] can pick up on those things, based on a combination of his senses, smell, gunpowder in the air, taste of cocaine in the air or whatever, he can sense those things. But you can’t tell that story on camera without having a camera move that goes to them. Daredevil wouldn’t need to look in that direction in order to sense those objects, but the camera needs to. So we had to come up with a way where he has to focus on things in order to kind of sense them, and by focusing he kind of cocks his head towards what it is he’s trying to get a sense of, trying to kind of create an image in his mind of what it is, so we can tell that story."

How does that sound to you guys? Be sure to click on the link below for more from Cox, as well as input from True Blood's Deborah Ann Woll who will play Karen Page on the show.

Source: Via MCU Exchange