DM[V]
Ballard, Dodds, and company gonna do what they do best :manny:

I ain't got any worries :win:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Time for BeliGOAT to retool and keep this GOAT franchise going.:wow:.

All I know is whoever he takes, fans will bytch about it.

No Brady, no chance. :mjlol:

#JetSet bytch. :ufdup:

It's our time.

In Joe We Trust. :blessed:

Without Hopkins I coulda definitely seen this, but with Hopkins, Kirk, Fitzgerald, and still with Butler and Isabella, they probably have more pressing issues.

You're 100% right.. which means they'll take the best receiver available. Because A) they're the Cardinals, and B) Because we're Jet fans and we want CeeDee or Jeudy. :unimpressed:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
No Brady, no chance. :mjlol:

#JetSet bytch. :ufdup:

It's our time.

In Joe We Trust. :blessed:

You're 100% right.. which means they'll take the best receiver available. Because A) they're the Cardinals, and B) Because we're Jet fans and we want CeeDee or Jeudy. :unimpressed:

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:.

We'll see how far Darnit leads that franchise. Is he still seeing ghosts?:mjlol:.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Bucs do the smart thing and draft o-line with the 14th pick and then fix the defense some more, you fukked up one qb and somehow got Tom Brady, now fix the fukkin line and make the run game an actual threat
Why couldnt yall just keep him as a backup. Let him be the Steve Young (ironically) to Brady's Montana :mjcry:

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
I have players I like but Brandon Beane has made some great picks his first couple drafts, he's made a lot of good decisions in general. I trust he'll make the right picks. First Bills GM I've this way about since forever

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
1. Thomas
2. Wirfs
3. Lamb
4. Jeudy
5. Becton or Wills

And don't trade Adams.

I got it

1) Wills
2) Lamb
3) Jeudy
4) Wirfs
5) Becton

- Wills looks the most polished of them all. I love his film.
- Lamb is really my 1A .. @NYC Rebel opened my eyes to him. Knew he was good, but damn. :francis:
- Jeudy just competes and gets it done. Period.
- I like Wirfs, but he's got a good amount of technical issues. They can be fixed, no doubt.. and its not that I dont like him.. I just like other better.
- Becton screams bust to me. Michigan recruited him hard, and he was about to commit to us, until we slow played him and he got irritated, so he went to Louisville. (Dumb ass staff) He's just really RAW to me. Good athleticism.. but raw = scary as fukk to me. (At least in the first round.)

Just my opinions. :yeshrug:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
I got it

1) Wills
2) Lamb
3) Jeudy
4) Wirfs
5) Becton

- Wills looks the most polished of them all. I love his film.
- Lamb is really my 1A .. @NYC Rebel opened my eyes to him. Knew he was good, but damn. :francis:
- Jeudy just competes and gets it done. Period.
- I like Wirfs, but he's got a good amount of technical issues. They can be fixed, no doubt.. and its not that I dont like him.. I just like other better.
- Becton screams bust to me. Michigan recruited him hard, and he was about to commit to us, until we slow played him and he got irritated, so he went to Louisville. (Dumb ass staff) He's just really RAW to me. Good athleticism.. but raw = scary as fukk to me. (At least in the first round.)

Just my opinions. :yeshrug:
I don't disagree on Becton, but if Joe Douglas takes him, then he's basically betting his job on the one aspect of the team he's supposed to know inside and out. I'd say the same about Wills too. I think he'd be better on the right side though. This team needs a left tackle specifically.

I'd be PISSED if he went and took guys like Jones or Jackson. I want to walk away from this draft knowing this team doesn't have to address LT next year because if they don't, they'll look for any way to put a band-aid on that spot yet again next year.