Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
He doesn't have Wentz's arm talent, I'd even argue Wentz is more athletic
Eh...I think he does in both areas.
He ran a 4.69 (4.77 for Wentz)
Herbert's velocity drill delivered a 60 MPH throw.
(57 for Wentz)
https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/armando-salguero/article240721871.html

The issue is he doesnt throw or run that fast in the games for whatever reason. Wentz shows off more athleticism on the field and more arm talent.

Maybe the Oregon coaches didnt know what they're doing. Idk. Weird he's not better.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Going 1,2, and 3 in the draft
full
:lolbron:

Imma let you cook

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I don't disagree on Becton, but if Joe Douglas takes him, then he's basically betting his job on the one aspect of the team he's supposed to know inside and out. I'd say the same about Wills too. I think he'd be better on the right side though. This team needs a left tackle specifically.

I'd be PISSED if he went and took guys like Jones or Jackson. I want to walk away from this draft knowing this team doesn't have to address LT next year because if they don't, they'll look for any way to put a band-aid on that spot yet again next year.

Agreed. Keep this in mind about Wills tho.. he played RT to protect (lefty) Tua's blind side. Im not sure how hard of a time he'd have switching to LT at the next level. Then again, I'm no OLine guru.

So what's your ideal scenario if you were Joe (Draft and FA/trades) this offseason?

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl
(57 for Wentz)
https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/armando-salguero/article240721871.html

The issue is he doesnt throw or run that fast in the games for whatever reason. Wentz shows off more athleticism on the field and more arm talent.

Maybe the Oregon coaches didnt know what they're doing. Idk. Weird he's not better.
He's a mirror image of Blaine Gabbert has the velocity, athleticism, and build but it doesn't reflect on his tape. A gang of screens but not a lot of NFL throws in windows and down field.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Why couldnt yall just keep him as a backup. Let him be the Steve Young (ironically) to Brady's Montana :mjcry:
Cause the fanbase pretty much wanted him gone cause they still hold his past against him.

Arians and Licht are pretty much working for their jobs and got bailed out with Brady coming.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Brady was looking at the Bucs offense since Arians was brought on and was like :leon: and knew they'd have growing pains in the first year, but the second year he could slide in and things go smoother

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
Agreed. Keep this in mind about Wills tho.. he played RT to protect (lefty) Tua's blind side. Im not sure how hard of a time he'd have switching to LT at the next level. Then again, I'm no OLine guru.

So what's your ideal scenario if you were Joe (Draft and FA/trades) this offseason?

I can't argue too much with the offseason moves other than having real expectations for Perriman.

I'd go with Thomas in round 1

WR in round 2 (Aiyuk, Shenault, Tyler Johnson, Reagor,Pittman,) anyone but Higgins

best corner or edge with one of the third rounders

best WR with the other third

4th is probably gonna be a RB to replace Bell

add a couple more depth pieces and a punter.

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
(57 for Wentz)

Perfect example of pad athleticism and no pad athleticism